» Chapter 5: The beginning of trouble «

"Kimiko" A familiar voice said.

I turned my head around to see okaasan.

"Okaasan?! why are you here?" I stuttered.

"Ano...I need to talk to you in private. " okaasan said before glancing at Seijuro.

Seijuro took notice and left us alone.

"So what's wrong okaasan?" I asked worriedly. 

"I...In 1 weeks time...you need to go America for 2 years. " She said with glassy eyes.

"Eh?! Why?!" I said, shocked.

"Actually, your dad is from a extremely wealthy and powerful family...we eloped." She said with clenched jaw.

"We ran away and gave birth to you. We tried to hide and live a peaceful life but it seems you grandpa found out and now... you have to marry your fiancé..." Before she could finish, she cried. She burried her face into her hands as she sob uncontrollably.

"Im sorry, Im sorry" She apologised.

"I-Its fine okaasan. I just have to go for 2 years right!" I hugged her, trying to sound enthusiastic. A tear fell from my eye and I felt something like a lump in my throat.  Before I knew it, I was crying too.

I have to leave my friends, the times we spent together...

Midorima kun, the tsundere...he acts like a mature oniichan. Someone who cares for me but doesn't show it. A great listener...

Murasakibara kun, the tall kyojin, who lets me ride on his shoulders. Always share his snacks with me. We go out to cafes on weekend to eat sweets. A kind friendly kyojin

Kuroko kun, A silent oniichan. Does'nt express his feelings well and has a cute smile. Always reading my favourite books and giving me a smile genuine smile. A caring and loving oniichan.

Kise kun, loud and cheerful. Like a annoying protective brother. Like a sun that brightens my day with his cheerfulness.  The cute and annoying brother than never fails to make me smile.

Aomine kun, the perverted big brother. Serious when it comes to basketball. A idiot. But, protective of all of us. Nice when he wants to. Always seek for new challenges.

Akashi kun...Seijuro. Firm, serious and proud sometimes. But...warm, gentle, loving and caring. Sometimes like a best friend, sometimes like a brother but also like a ....lover.

My crying did'nt end and I felt weak and useless.

I'm sorry everyone. I'm sorry that I have to leave soon, I'm sorry for being friends with you all, I'm sorry if I will hurt you all.

I'm leaving soon.

Im sorry.

A/N
Yayyy gonna start writing the omfg part of story?  soon.
typed on phone so excuse the mistakes
/not edited/