chapter 16: its time

Sorry that I haven been updating this story for a month. Did you miss me? ( of course you didn't haha) I’m just not really into the mood and lately I feel that my story isn't interesting or good when  I compare votes and views with other stories so yea... Btw, do you know that KNB S3 is coming out on Jan 11 next year OMG? AKASHI IM COMING FOR YOU. i will try to update more frequently yea

UNKNOWNPOV.
It’s time to meet her is it? This heart has wanted to meet her even though it's against my will. Foolishly falling for a girl like her. Average looks, average grades, everything average. Nothing special about her. I must let the other me take control of this body otherwise I may never get it back.... All of them has meet her except Daiki…Is it my turn soon? To show who I really am now. Heh. I will crush all feelings that she has for me.

I sat on my chair and begin to do my council work. Those useless people couldn’t do a good job. Only strong and smart people are needed. Useless people can be discarded. That is how it works. I stood up as I looked out of the window. My phone vibrates and I look at the corner of my eye. The phone lights up with the contact name which says ‘’Daiki”. I flipped open my phone and I placed it against my ear. “Want do you want Daiki? I have nothing to talk to you about.” I said with a hint of irritation in my voice. “Oi oi oi. Is that how you talk to your former teammate? I just wanted to tell you that Kimiko came back.” He said. Foolish, does he think I wouldn’t know something as simple as this? “I know.” I said. “…Are you going to meet her? After all, you lik-’’. “Daiki. I’m hanging up.”, “Wah-’’

Click. I threw the phone on my table as I slumped onto my chair. I pressed my scissors against my lips and small cut appeared on my lips. I wiped the blood off with my thumb as I stood up.

 I guess its time to make my appearance.

http://kissanime.com/Anime/Kuroko-no-Basket-3rd-Season (it says Jan 11) :D i use kissanime.com to watch anime <3 Best web ever.