I love you?

~your pov.~
It's a normal day for me. Waiting in the flower shop wanting adventure but I must take care of my very sick mother. My mother was diagnosed with cancer and has been getting worse. I have worked most of my life just to take care of everything but I don't think my mother will last much longer. I started to water some of the bleeding hearts then I heard feminine screams. Not of distress but something else I don't really know what but I go out to check it out. I see tons of women crowding someone. Women of all ages, some that I used to go to school with some in there thirty's and some even older. Curiosity gets the best of me and I get closer. Then I see him. The man that uses women for his own satisfaction. I never liked him. He was only after the most beautiful of women. Sadly one of them happen to be me. My mother told me that I was blessed with our goddess beauty. Some say I look like the next Aphrodite, but what about me? The men here only care about the beauty and money. This is a reason I don't like it here men come out of nowhere wanting my hand. But I say no. Hell even that man has asked for my hand, but I know he only wants my body. Fuck he saw me. I look at him and he freezes. I turn away and walk back into the flower shop to finish watering the flowers. Oh I almost forgot there's a night festival in the center of town! The reason I'm excited for this is because a fortune teller told me I would me my beloved. The way we know if they are our soul mate are from a flower. A very special flower that only blooms during the rainbow moon which happens to be tonight! I cant wait!
~Time skip~
I was getting ready for the festival when all of a sudden my mother walks to me. "Mother! You should be in bed not walking around." She just smiles at me. "(Y/n).. I must tell you this. Tonight I will be gone when you come back but I wanted to give you a gift. This gift means a lot to me. It's when I met your father during the rainbow moon." I gasp as I see the white fabric and a flower pattern dress. "Mother thank you." I walk to her and hugged her tightly. "I also wanted to give you this." She hands me the family flower for girls that I would need tonight. I hugged her again and get ready to go after changing and doing my hair.
~Time skip~
I make it to town and see people celebrate the moon. There's tons of fun music to dance to. A little eating area and children with little flowers. I walk to a table and sit down looking up at the moon til I hear screams like this morning. I whisper under my breath. "Oh god why couldn't he stay in the castle." I focus on the celebration. Some kids run it to me. "Pretty lady will you play tag with us?" A boy with amber hair asks. I smile. "Of course!" The kids smile even bigger then we start playing. I was running from one of the kids who were it not paying attention to where I was going. Then I slam into someone. "Umph" I nearly fall until a pair of arms catch me. "Fufu are you alright beautiful?" I open my eyes quickly to see the king Doflamingo. I quickly get out of his hold and blush feeling nervous. "I'm sorry your majesty." I say and do a small bow. He has his signature grin on as always. "It's no problem beautiful. The only thing I want to know is your name." I have a slight blush that shows from my (Skin tone) skin. "It's (Y/n)." "Nice to meet you (Y/n)." I notice a little flower in his chest pocket. I notice it was starting to glow a little. "(Y/n) your flower." I look up at him then pull the flower from behind my ear and notice it faintly glowing. I then look at his again. "Yours too." He grabs his flower out of his pocket and looks at it. When he looked at his it was closer to mine then they start glowing a little brighter. We look at each other then the flowers again bringing them together. They start glowing super bright. I blush noticeably. "Fufufuf looks like your my soul mate." "Yeah I guess I am and that means your my soul mate." I say still in disbelief. Then he says something I wouldn't expect. "I love you." I freeze and blush even more. My heart beating out of my chest when I look up at him. My soulmate. "I-I love you to?" He genuinely smiles. "We can eventually figure this out."