F I F T E E N

Warning you guys now....

Long ass fucking chapter

He's shocked, but really, he wasn't that shocked. Would it be weird if he said he was expecting this?

Jungkook doesn't know whether to thank his dick or scold it for jumping up at the wrong time.

Jungkook is left fiddling with his thumbs as he bites the inside of his cheek. Taehyung sits across from him, patient and steady, waiting for an answer. Truly, Jungkook is amazed at how well Taehyung is dealing with this situation. Even now, he's not tapping his foot or looking at Jungkook with a glare. He's simply staring, a soft smile on his face in hopes of not pressuring Jungkook into anything he doesn't like.

Right now, he has nothing else on his mind except for accepting this offer and enjoying himself to the fullest.

So with a choked sigh, he looks up with a small smile on his lips and agrees that they can have sex. Taehyung could fix his little problem for him.

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

Taehyung thought that it would be a good idea to wait a few more days before anything happened. He didn't want the boy to feel uncomfortable, even though he has.

To say the both werent feeling the sexual tension in the air would be a lie. Even the rest of the guys could sense it. "Why the fuck is it always awkward!" Hoseok shouts, he either gets a reply like 'I don't know you ask me' or 'it's not awkward it's peaceful because you aren't talking' They all noticed that Taehyung and Jungkook has been getting closer but didn't want to ask the younger about it, already knowing that Jungkook got the man he wanted.

They were just happy he got the man of his dreams. Except for Jimin of course. That boy was a jealous fuck. Every time Taehyung and Jungkook were a little too close to each other, he would either smack the shit out of whoever was next to him or smack the shit out of himself.

Whenever the two were in a space alone together, the feeling would be so suffocating that Jungkook would have to leave the room. Whenever they grazed exposed skin against eachother unintentionally, they felt an electric spark tingling on their bones. Whenever one of them talked, the other would merely focus on the lips, never catching what the other was saying. God, was this driving them up a wall.

But true to Taehyung's word, they waited until the day they both agreed upon.

As soon as the time rolled around, Jungkook could feel butterflies erupt in his tummy, now completely ready for whatever was about to go down in the bedroom.

He was waiting on the bed, only in a large shirt that he found on the floor (was probably Taehyung's) and nothing else. He was kneeling, sitting on his calves as he watches the door and waits for Taehyung to finish eating. Jungkook purposely bit his lips harsh enough for there to be a pretty pink and tussled up his hair to give himself a messy look. He hopes he looks as enticing as he thinks.

Suddenly, Jungkook hears the bedroom door door click open and he can't help but shift nervously on the spot.

This was it. Jeongguk would finally have his first with the only person he could imagine. Gosh, was he smiling?

The thought of giving himself to Taehyung in one of the most intimate ways possible has now replaced the anxiety and doubt with giddiness. Taehyung would finally claim him in a whole other way and maybe Jungkook was just too happy about that.