{35} I Won't Let You Fight! The Akatsuki Captures Akari

It was time for my next mission, and it was to get to the 4 tails. I asked him to come to meet in somewhere in the forest field near the cliff. The host, Roshi, will be meeting with me soon. 

The clouds have darkened and a storm is on its way. "You're finally here, Roshi." I speak without turning around to face him, knowing he is there because of Son Goku's chakra. 

"Akari." Roshi speaks my name. 

I turn around and walk over to him as we both shake hands. "I heard your calling. You are being followed by cloak wearing men with red clouds on them, correct? You made the right choice in contacting me. I can get you to a safe place, where the other tailed beast and host are. Would you like to come with me?" I hold out my hand for him to shake, to make sure we have an agreement. 

Roshi nods his head and shakes my hand, sealing the deal. I summon my scythe and point the tip of the blade to his chest. At first, he glares at me, as if I was going to attack him. But I explain myself, 

"I will have to extract Son Goku out of you and have him sealed within my scythe. Only then, I will transport us to a safe haven where you and Son Goku can remain safe. I promise, this won't hurt a bit." 

Roshi nods his head and lowers her arms, allowing me to proceed. I press the tip of my scythe onto Roshi's chest, and as my eyes begin to glow, he suddenly grabs my arm and pulls me forward as he does a lava style jutsu to block a giant wave that was coming toward us. 

'Where did that come from?' I think to myself before turning around. 

The same man I faced 2 years ago when him, and his partner, Itachi, tried to take Naruto away. Kisame Hoshigaki. 

Damn. He followed Roshi here. 

"Hehehe~ Well, well. We meet again, Akari~" Kisame smirks at me while I glare at him. I won't be able to extract Son Goku in a time like this. It will have to wait. 

As lightning strikes, Roshi runs at Kisame as Kisame does the same. "Roshi, no! Don't fight him!" I warn, but it's already too late. Roshi and Kisame began to fight. 

I have to stop this fight or else Roshi will get captured. I raise my scythe and summon lightning, striking it towards Kisame and Roshi to separate them from each other. 

Roshi is blasted near me and I catch him in my arms. He looks at me confused and I tell him, "You can't fight him on your own. He's an S rank criminal. Don't be so reckless. I need to get you out of here, now!" 

I press my hand on Roshi's chest and extract the 4 tails out of him physically. Son Goku appears before us and I touch him with the tip of my scythe, transporting him into my scythe. I take out one of my scrolls and bite my thumb, then draw blood on it. 

I place Roshi's hand on the bloody scroll, along with my scythe, and shout out, "Transportation Jutsu!" In a puff of smoke, Roshi and my scythe are gone, and in the sacred place where the other tailed beast and host are. 

Yagura will know what to do once he sees my scythe. I taught him how to extract jinchuriki's out in case something like this, a tough situation, were to happen. But what I didn't see coming was a wave of black flames heading toward me. 

"AH!!!" I fall to the ground as the black flames hit me from behind. I fall to the ground, rolling around, trying my best to get rid of them. But it's no use.  

I am too slow to react because I was too busy worrying about Roshi's and the 4 tails safety. Itachi must have saw me and took an opening hit. With Amaterasu, I can't escape from it.   

It's a weakness of mine. . .

"She's really starting to become a pain, Itachi. It would be best if we kill her now." Kisame walks over, looking down at me with disgust. 

"We can't kill her. Leader still wants her since Sasori and Deidara failed to bring her to the other hideout. We'll look for the 4 tails later. We have Akari now, and that's all that matters to the Leader." Itachi responds to his partner. 

He finally extinguishes the flames off me and I lie there on the ground, fidgeting because of this great pain. I am too weak to even stand. 

Kisame grabs me by the back of my shirt and throws me over his shoulder. "Whatever the Leader wants her for must be very important. He hasn't told us what makes Akari so special to the organization." 

These are the last words I hear before blacking out. 

{Yagura's P.O.V.} 

I stand near a pond, watching the sunset, until something appears in front of me. It's Akari's scroll! 

Coming out of the scroll was the host of the 4 tails, Roshi, and Akari's scythe. The 4 tails, Son Goku, must be in the scythe. Once I grab it, I focus my chakra into the scythe and summon the 4 tails out, just like Akari taught me. 

"My name is Yagura, the fourth Mizukage. I see Akari has summoned you here. It's nice to meet you." I bow to Roshi and Son Goku. What I notice is that Akari isn't around. Is she on her way? "Akari isn't with you. . . What happened?" 

"We got into a fight with the Akatsuki. Lady Akari transported us here while she stayed behind. We have not heard of her since." Son Goku explains. If that's the case, then why do I have this weird feeling that Akari isn't okay? . . .

Her scythe would have been summoned back to her once I summoned the tailed beast. Why isn't it doing that? It's just lying here and it's completely black. The red highlights on the blade and handle have disappeared. 

Something's wrong. . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~