Chapter 3: Silver Spoon

3rd person POV:
Italics are their thoughts

Now that Tae was officially enlisted in the army it was time for him to enter the camp . Jimin notices his friend's slight hesitation, so he beckons Taehyung over to him. With a sense of nervousness, Taehyung enters the training camp. Needless to say, he wasn't expecting what was going to happen to him.

Meanwhile back at the castle, Namjoon and Jin returned from their trip. When they enter they see that the castle is enveloped in silence, with only a couple of maids and other staff members bustling about. 

Namjoon sees Jisoo and asks, "Where's Taehyung?" 

"He hasn't woken up and neither did Jimin, Your Highness." 

Weird, Namjoon thought. He and Jin decided they were going to wake them up. When they knock on Tae's door, they don't get an answer. Curiously, they open the door and see nobody and the bed looks as if they weren't even slept in. Thinking that maybe Tae slept in the guest room, they knock and again get no response and when they enter there is no one. But on Jimin's bed, they see a note that Jimin managed to write, unknowingly to Tae, saying that Taehyung wasn't happy and wanted a breath of fresh air, not to worry about him as he won't let his best friend get hurt and that he doesn't know when they'll return. As much as Namjoon wants to look for his brother, he trusts Jimin and hopes nothing bad will happen to either of them. He didn't know that Tae joined the army.

Back at the camp, Jimin greets an unknown man to Taehyung and presents them to each other. 

"Hi, my name is Jung Hoseok, I'm one of the trainers for the army as well as one of its soldiers. I heard your backstory from Jimin, V and any friend of Jimin is my friend. Also I will be introducing you to your roommates and give your tent number." 

He then gives Tae a big smile. Taehyung just nods in response but feels at ease with the sunshine like soldier. 

"Okay follow me!"

They arrive at a pretty large tent towards the end of the camp

"This is where you'll be staying with 3 other roommates whom I will introduce to you right now. You're in tent 3095 by the way," says J-Hope.

 "Over there is the commanders tent and right hand's tent and over there are the training grounds."