No School Please

Y/N!! Wake up!! We have to go to school!! You woke up by Momo screaming at you. I don't want to go to school today. You told her. Well you can't just stay here all day. She told me.  Yeah. I know. Ohh! And if the boys ask you where I am tell them you don't know ok! Yeah sure. She said.

Momo POV

I got to school and the first thing I see is the boys there waiting. They saw me and came over to me.

Where is she answer honestly! Jin said in an angry voice. I don't know last time I saw her was at your house. I answered . Stop fucking lying to us.  Suga yelled at me. She is at my house. Why do you guys care so much. I answered scared for my life. You are taking us there. Jimin said.

Y/N POV

I was on my way to my parents house.

*knock knock*

Who is it? Mom said.

When she opened the door she almost passed out. Where have you been we have been looking for you everywhere *she started crying*. I'm sorry mom I will explain everything but we have to move like I'm in trouble. I told her. Oh ok I'll ask your uncle if we can move to Seoul with him.

We started packing to live with my uncle.

We got to his house. * It was huge*

JIN POV

How the hell are we going to find her. I questioned everyone else. Why did she leave in the first place she was alright. Jungkook asked. My anger kinda got to the top and I slapped her. I told them. WHAT!!!! They all screamed why would you do that. Suga asked with a protective tone. No wonder she left. Jimin said sarcastically.

A WEEK LATER

We are never going to find her thanks to you. Suga said. Can you please stop blaming me. It would make me feel so much better that how I feel now. Thank you very much.