Chapter 7: Family Problems

—In The Roth Manor—

Friday September 14, 2018
At the instant Rachel and her father entered the manor, he slapped her hard before saying "Don't ever run from you problems daughter" making Rachel feel vulnerable. He took her pack of cigarettes and walked to his office.

Rachel ran to her bedroom and quickly closed her door to finally lock it. She sat on the floor of her room listening to the loud silence as she cried. A silence that was broke by the sound of her phone ringing.

To her surprise, it was Garfield Logan. So she almost instantly answered his call. "Garfield?" She asked still shocked that it wasn't Dick or Jason calling her but the blond boy.

"Hey Rae, are you okay? I know we don't know each other a lot but it doesn't mean I can't worry about you" he said calmly making Rachel feel a bit better.

"Thanks" she said trying to hid the fact that she was crying.

"Are you crying? Rachel are you okay?" He asked full of concern.

"Don't worry, I'm perfectly fine" she started. "Thanks for worrying about me Garfield" she said before hanging up her phone.

—During Dinner—

It was dinner and Rachel was still in her room. The weekend was just starting but she was already tired of it. Rachel was sitting on her bed when Tristan opened the door and told her that dinner was ready. So she walked downstairs and to the kitchen.

After she ate, Rachel walked out of the manor to take a walk. Her father didn't know she was gone and even if he did, he wouldn't care less since she would be back before midnight.

—In Garfield's House—

Meanwhile, Garfield was in his room making FaceTime with Victor. "Why did you have to tell them? You're the one who told me to go with them" the blond boy said.

"Man, I am just trying to help you... I don't want you getting hurt" when Victor said that, Garfield's face softened.

"Sorry dude but... I am really serious, that Adonis guy isn't a good guy, dude"

"Look I know there's some stupid rumors about him but rumors aren't always true" Victor explained his friend.

"Vic you absolutely need to look at the party's video again and now" Garfield quickly told him before sending him the video.

Some minutes later, Victor had finally finished watching the video and was a bit shocked. "Well... What did I need to see?"

"Wait you didn't heard that" Garfield send him a really smaller version of the video. So Victor looked at it only for his eyes to widened as he heard Richard's sentence.

—In The Video—

"WHERE IS SHE... TELL ME WHERE SHE IS" Richard ordered Adam. "Who? You're lil sis" Adonis replied.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HER AGAIN?" Dick yelled at Adonis.

—In Real Life—

"Woah" Victor said. "Knowing him he really could have hurt her"

"We have to stay away from that guy"