15. Teen Fic/Humour- Playing By The Rules

Tittle: Playing By The Rules

Author:BrandonWong048

Status: Completed

Rating: 8/10

Genre: Teen Fiction and Humour and Action and other stuff

Summary:

A #1 Ranked Teen Fic Nove

A Wattpad Featured Novel

On the ice, Caleb Dawson is unstoppable. With prodigious talents, Caleb is easily one of the best teenage hockey players in America. There is no doubt that Caleb will become the next greatest star on ice. The only problem is: he knows it. And he demands to be treated like a star. Cocky, arrogant and self-centered, Caleb is on a straight path to destroying his own career. 

Jennifer Beckett is academically gifted, as her longstanding position on the honors list indicate. While she may seem flawless inside the classroom, Jennifer is a totally different person outside of class. Broken, fearful, dependent. To hide her insecurities, Jennifer stays away from any sign of trouble. But Caleb is a different kind of trouble, one that draws her into his world. Can this relationship save the two of them from their own destruction?

mxghna made this mad cover!

My Review:

THIS BOOK WENT BOOM! This book was the bomb and the first ever sport/hockey book I have ever read ever. It was so good and so amazing and my OTP was so cute its so unreal. This book was the classic example of character development because all the characters develop so much and become better versions of themselves using each other as anchors to reality.

This book made me shed a few tears because it ended and sure its a little cliche with the cocky, jackass bad boy and the shy nerd thing going on a bit but overall the book, the plot line, the vocabulary, the grammar and all of that crap that I should put in here but am not bothered to do so is amazing! This is a definite must read and please, please go read this book.

It is a definite must read, and

As always please

Share

Comment (your view on this book)

Vote (if you liked the book)

And

Recommendations (inline comment)

Happy Reading, baby dragons 🐉 and unicorns 🦄!

Ari...