17. Action- The Girl in Black| ✅

Tittle: The Girl in Black

Author:HeartlessThoughts

Rating: 8/10

Status: Completed

Genre: Action/Adventure/TeenFiction

Summary:

HR: #1 in Teen Fiction 

Unedited/First Draft

"You don't belong here." He answers, pauses and continues;

"This school will never accept you. These people will never be your friends. I will make sure of it," Isaac smirks and leans against the locker next to me. The entire student body is still present to witness our brief exchange. Isaac notices the curious stares but is clever in not letting the attention slip his cool facade.

I know what he's doing. He's waiting for me to snap.

But I won't.

I know how to play his silly game. He wants to break me, chase me away but he won't because I will do it first.

I will ruin him.

I will ruin Isaac Royal before he ruins me.

Written By,

HeartlessThoughts

Cover designed by the amazing JellyFace3

My Review:

Ok, so before you guys all go crazy on my ass and say that this is cliche, well I'm gonna stop that train of though RIGHT NOW. The last thing this book is cliche and predictable. So many twists, turns and drama filled chapters that you will honestly never get bored.

I know that I say this a lot but this book is honestly really good and before you get on my ass again the punctuation and all that shit everything is perfect! Just go read this badass book that has my favourite badass girl ever as Nova takes no shit from anyone! Just go read the damn book and yeah.

As always please

Share

Comment (your view on this book)

Vote (if you liked the book)

And

Recommendations (inline comment)

Happy Reading, baby dragons 🐉 and unicorns 🦄!

Ari...