200.

When your friends learn a swear word in your mother tongue.

That's the only word you are gonna be pronounced as for the rest of your lifetime.

------------

This book has finally ended.

Thankyou for reading this book, it means a lot to me.

To be honest, not that much.

Please don't get me wrong, you are actually really great to have read my book, however, I don't really remember why I ever wrote this story in the first place.

I don't really know why I wrote this book.

I was just doodling and I randomly had the swearing word 'Chutiyapa' in my mind and I just decided to write a book on it.

Yes, I know you guys must be wanting a proper afterword with more writing and less rambling, and I completely agree to you.

Now that I have been writing this book since like 4 months, I finally have realised the meaning of this book.

The title of my book, is 'Chutiyapa', which basically means that doesn't matter whatever great I achieve with this book, I can never really brag about it. Despite that, I wanted the title like how it is, because I wanted to really not care about the society for once.

All those swearing words, the inappropriate non-veg jokes, that's something I don't really do in real life.

I wanted to show my this side too, and this book is the representation of my other side.

Everything in this book may not be original, but the motto of this book is to make people realize that a change must be brought.

And if this book was able to annoy those moms, aunties, and TEACHERS out there, Then...

Ladies and Gentlemen, The ultimate goal of this book is achieved! The goal of this book is that people should realize what they are doing is stupid.

And if you think that these jokes are stupid, then also the goal of this book is achieved, because these jokes are taken from our surroundings only, and if these jokes are stupid, then so are our surroundings, try to bring a change.

If you want to, please PM me, I will always be there to make you laugh.

Also, I have published a poem book --

Hues Of Demise

It would be very generous of you to support this book

It would be very generous of you to support this book. I am looking forward to y'll. :)

Thank you, for reading this book, thankyou, for your support, and last but not the least,

Thankyou, my chutiyas :)