60

I kept my gaze in front of us, feeling the excitement rush through my veins

I dared to peek to my right, where the Winter Soldier was crouching dangerously low. He was wearing attire made just for him, I didn't know what was so unique about it, but only he wore one like that.

His icy eyes flickered over to me for a second, giving almost unnoticeable nod as be disappeared, giving me a command to stay put and wait for his signal.

After that, the world was blurring again, making me hear things and see red. There were screams of terror and anguish that ran bone deep. I didn't care thought, I felt numb mostly. I danced in storm, feeling my feet touch nothing but air and claws pierce through skin like knife through butter.

My air supply was cut off when I was thrown into the wall, a familiar, muscular hand pinning me against the blood covered wall. The world was in colours again, dark, dangerous colours. My slow heart rate rose in seconds, making me shake my head to see the face before me.

Winter Soldier tightened his grip around my throat, his metal arm covered in blood that I had spilled. I tried to claw at his hand, but I was too distressed to make any lasting damage.

"s-sir! Mist-Mister Bucky!"

His eyes were furious, burning with rage as he tightened his grip. I could feel the cold metal press against my  vein.

"s-stop!"

My eyes shot open, rush of adrenaline kick in when I was met with the same blue eyes from my dream. Without realizing it, I instinctively lashed out, making the quiet chatting in the room go dead silent as Winter Soldier grabbed my wrist, my claws only centimeters from his wide blue eyes as he flipped me over his back, making me collide with the floor with a loud crash.

I jumped up in a flash, feeling the familiar urge to kill burn its course through my steadily pumping heart.
I swiped my leg under the Soldat, he saw that coming and skidded aside, aiming a fake punch at my head. Immediately I saw through him and stepped aside as he tried to jab me under my ribs, the next punch was thrown at my neck to cut off my air supply, I ducked the last second sliding under his legs, hoping I could grab his ankles and make him drop like a stone. But he was already turned around, his punches deadly as I was struggling to avoid every deadly jab aimed at me.

Our movements were getting faster, his angry blue eyes narrowed and focused. We were playing the deadly game we both had been taught long time ago. The kind of dance where usually only one person comes out alive.

Considering his muscular figure, Soldat was quiet as a ghost as he side stepped my punches with the ease only master of martial arts could manage. I grabbed his shoulders, heaping him over my shoulder on the ground with force that made cracks on the grey surface.

I was too sloppy and slow to go against someone like him. Within a millisecond, he had kicked at my knee cap, making me growl in displeasure as I fell on my knee.