Chapter 7:Lusty lives

Sexting isn't a big deal really. It's basically voicing out your thoughts about how your perfect 'sex moment' would be.Thats what I thought before I texted Joe.

I had done this before with Nick so I thought it'd be easy and fun.But I realized he was quite horny,and by horny I mean seriously horny.

From his texts I realized he wanted a rough,long lasting sexual intercourse with his girlfriend (at this point-me), he was attracted to my boobs (I know boys love boobs and stuff but seriously?I didn't even know him for that long) and he dreamed of squeezing them or whatever.

Yeah I know girls like me would find this extremely vulgar and perverted men reading this would give a sigh of approval,understanding his feelings and getting angry at my interpretation.

But I'm sorry. I hated the conversation and I was so fucking happy when his mom told him to go to sleep.

The next few days were ok with our phone calls getting shorter and shorter and more boring because I didn't have much to rant about and he obviously was a bloody mute.

Soon he became clingy and demanded a kiss when I would meet him next.The day he said that, memories of his lips came to my mind and I almost vomited.To say that he was ugly would be an understatement.

He was so fucking ugly and he wanted me to kiss him. Maybe I didn't even love him. I said the 3 magical words every day but my heart was cold and not at all felt magical. I didn't feel love. I didn't have that rush of emotions I had with Ryan. I didn't see the light as I saw with Ryan. I just felt choked.

Soon the day came when I got invited to a party close to his house and we decided to go for our second meet.He forced me to promise to give him a kiss and told me he would take me somewhere lonely to do so. I half-heartedly agreed.

______________________________

I arrived at the KFC half an hour late huffing and puffing after walking(literally running) for half an hour and saw him at the gate.My heart started beating faster as I took in his godly cute appearance.

He straightaway took me inside without even waiting though I was panting and I badly needed to take a rest.

I sat down at one of the tables with a heavy thump.Sighing I looked for water ignoring the dreadful smell of sweat emanating from my body while he told me to order something.

I am not a foodie so I had no idea what to pick and told him to choose instead.

He went to the counter while I looked cautiously here and there for any known faces.

He ordered something big-a meal for 2 with burgers, French fries,coke and some other stuffs.We had to share and he looked awkward as it was like a couple thing but I went on with it,laughing at him for letting such like thoughts creep in his mind.

We talked while we ate and he told me about his DIY phone cover which he screwed up badly and Selena and a whole lot of other things.

Finally after about 20 minutes I got a call from my mom screaming at me to get home.The coke remained untouched and I hadn't finished anything.

I badly wanted to click a selfie with him as a memory but couldn't muster up the guts to. I also didn't hug him for the fucking expensive meal which he paid for.

He offered to give me a ride home but I declined as I didn't want anyone to see us and I started running back home looking for shortcuts.

I tried a lot but couldn't keep the wide grin off from my face the entire day.

A/N
Sooo...have you ever sexted before?What do you think of clingy people? What was ur first date like? Do let me know in the comments section. Keep voting and commenting.
Xoxo😘😘