#2[Chocolate]

Felix's PoV

Yasss. I got me self some chocolatessss!! Time to get diabetes, just kidding. But seriously, it was hard hiding my precious from all the members, so I've got no choice but to freaking keep it with me every. time.

I made sure to lock the door before pulling out the Chocolate Bar, glowing under the moonlight.

I sighed, "I can't believe I'll be eating something so heavenly" I said to my self and unwrapped the Chocolate. I took a bite and sighed in content.

I was halfway on finishing the Chocolate until someone knocked on the door. Who could that be? I hid the food I'm eating and gently opened the door, meeting the face of the oh-so-handsome Hyunjin.

Third Person PoV

"What?"

"Lix, what were you eating?" Hyunjin questioned Felix, his left eyebrow raising.

"Umm.. nothing Hyung" Felix answered and laughed nervously.

"Considering the smudges of chocolates on your lips, sure." Hyunjin said sarcastically, earning a blush from the younger who immediately wiped his lips from embarrassment.

"Hahaha, you don't have to be embarrassed Lix, " Hyunjin giggled before continuing, "Would you mind sharing with me though?" He asked, giving Felix his puppy dog eyes. Felix sighed.

"I don't really want to share.. But fine." He said while pouting. He let Hyunjin in in his room and locked the door again. He turned around and saw Hyunjin sitting comfortably on his bed.

"So.. where's the good stuff?" Hyunjin asked. Felix went to his drawer and pulled out the Chocolate Bar.

"Here you go." Felix offered after splitting the Chocolate into half.

He munched on his own half but stopped when he saw Hyunjin not eating, but instead he's looking at Felix.

"Why are you not eating?"

"I don't want this."

"What? But I thought you want some.."

"Yeah, I do. I just don't want to eat it this way." Hyunjin paused and looked at Felix's eyes. "Besides, you're here.."

Felix blushed a bright red, internally screaming. His heart was beating abnormally fast, beads of sweat also started to fall from his face. He gulped nervously and boom, it happened.

Hyunjin is now kissing him passionately. Felix closed his eyes as if it's on his instinct and followed Hyunjin's lead. They shared a sweet and passionate kiss, becoming more and more intense every second. Their lips parted, both catching their breath.

Felix was amused, this was a new feeling for him. He looked at Hyunjin who also happened to look at him, as if they were magnets, their lips crashed onto each other's once again, but this time it was a gentle and loving kiss.

They both slept on Felix's bed. Hyunjin hugging Felix. And Felix swore he felt the older's lips press against his head.

------
Doneee! Another fluff, I'm not really good at writing angst so it might take some time for me to make one XD. Anyways, Ciao!