Moving Day

Hannah wake up. My dad says. Ok dad i will... i playfully push him out of my room and lock the door.

Well as you dont know im Hannah im 16 and i used to live with my mom and dad until my dad caught my mom having sex wih my dad's friend so my dad divorced my mom and he has custidy over me !!!!!yay!!!!!

I locked my door and sat on my bed just thinking..... just thinking about its my last day in Florida my last day and yes i am very sad to leave my friends and i will miss my school it was an all girls school and my dad and i lived in a rich neighborhood.

I just sat there and thought.

Once i was done thinking i got up and pulled out my clothes which consider a black daisey crop top and high white wasted shorts and my bra and underwear ( A.K.A panties im girly btw so plz dont be rude saying mean comments plz thx) i unlocked my door and went to my hige bath room and turned the shower on to ovisly take a shower.

I strip out of my p.j's and step into the hot warm water and washed off / shaved and washed my hair.

(Im done )

I walked out of the bath room and headed down to the kitchen to get some CERAL hell yea..... I got out some fruity pebbles and some milk.

When i was done i went back to the bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth.

I went to my room and looked out the window....... I have to say bye to my friends i scream from the inside of my body.

I ran down stares and saw my dad moving some boxes down to the u-haul i ran down the hallway and out the door i went.

When i reached my friends house Makayla i knocked on the door and she answered. And she does know that im moving and i still jave her phone number and stuff....... after about a good one hour we said our good byes i huged her and we staterd crying...... we released from the hug and i said   " i will miss all of the fun times we had togerther sis ". And with that i was gone and up to North Carolina in the u haul.

Hey guys sorry if this was sorta crappy im 11 so yea and there will be another 1 or 2 chapters up like every week or two weeks...... sorry if i dont make allot of chapters i have school and family and church to work on............. so ily my twinkies <3<3<3