Meeting Him??

Once we got into the new house i looked around it was so freakin huge i went up alot of stares to go to my bedroom when i walked in my stuff was allready in there it was wierd then i looked in my closet an all of my clothes were in there to that needed to be hanged up and all of my dresser clothes were folded and put in there that was trange also.

I sat on my bed thinking....again.... new school people i have never met and hopefully i can do home schooling but i dout but when i was thinking i heard a voice saying hi and of corse i said hi back i didnt even know who it was but then i looked over and said  who are you and what are you doing in my house and in my room???

Oh hi i did not mean to scare you... if i did sorry and im Nash im your neighbor and your dad invited me over to to just say hi and again hi.

Hi my name is Hannah and umm as you can see im new and i used to live in Florida soooo yea thats me.

Oh well thats a very pretty name and i do have to say that your room and house is very nice.

Oh well thanks i guess.... so we talked for about an hour until he had to leave.

Nash P.O.V

Damn that girl is hot i thought to myself as i left her house then i was at my house i walked in and saw my mom cooking dinner for us family which includes Hayes, Will, Skyleen, Me and my stepmom and my real dad but any way i said hi and walked up to my room and turned on the T.V and got into some comfy grey sweat pants and a white t-shirt.

I was watching TV when Hayes came in and just sat there with me asking some questions about Hannah.

Hayes P.O.V

So Nash whos that girl you were talking to huh who?¿? Her name is Hannah and before you ask no i dont like her Hayes so thats that i lie. nash says. Mmmhhh yea your right you dont have feelings for her.

Nash P.O.V

Hayes get the fudge out of my room ok and stop asking question because im not gonna give you any answers. Ok ok i will go gosh. Hayes says.

Hannah P.O.V

After that conversation i went to my dresser to get out my pjs and changed into them. After that i went to the kitchen and got some potato chips and some soda and theres my dinner.

So hey guys umm again sorry if it was crappy this is my 2nd book i wrote but im working on it so yea and also im changing yalls name to turtles bc i love them so bye i got to get some sleep its 2:24 AM oops mom sorry but anyway bye guys ily my turtles "))))))))