Chapter One

I lay on my side of the bed, my child on Hadrians. Kaleb had another one of his nightmares and wanted to sleep with me tonight. I give him everything he wants. I can't loose him, he is just like his mother, the only difference is 1/2 his hair is white with a black ear and the other is black with a white ear. He has already gone through his inheiritance because of the quill posion and being born early. He is a neko just like his mother.

"Daddy. . ." I look down where the whisper came from and see Kaleb with sleepy eyes.

"Yes my little kitty?" I ask. I pick him up and set him in my lap, his head in the crook of my neck.

"I don't want a new mommy. " He says out of the blue. I look at him a little shocked.

"Is that what you're nightmare was about?" I ask. He shakes his head no and sticks his thumb in his mouth.

"No, Mommy told me last night that you needed someone else. He said that it was time to let go." He says. I sigh and just give a weak smile. He says that Hadrian comes to visit him at night, i even took him to the doctors to make sure that he wasn't a seer or anything. They told me there was nothing wrong and that it may just be him trying to cope with not having a mother.

"How about this, you go get one of your bedtime toys, and ill go warm you up some milk. How does that sound?" I whisper like it was some secrete mission. He nods and giggles while i walk to the kitchen, spotting Dobby wiping down the counters.

"Hello Mr. Tom, I was cleans the counter." he says. I nod and let him carry on while I fix Kalebs milk.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! DADDY!" I drop the glass and draw my wand, running towards the screams of my little boy. The chaos leads me into the sititng room, and my heart shatters.

There in front of me is my little boy, tears streaming down his face, ears flat on his head, and tail wrapped painfully tight around his thigh. He is scratching a pale arm that is holding his little body to the lanky chest with a fimiliar wand pointed at his throat.

" Daddy." Kaleb whimpers. I fall to my knees and let the tears start to fall.

"Please, take anything you want, just leave my baby alone. . . . . please" I let the broken sobs rack through my body. If he goes, I have nothing left. My whole world will be gone.

"The little brat deserves to go. Its a freak just like its slut of a mother." The voice sneers. The red headed weasle has a look of pure hatred and satifaction at seeing me like this . . . .broken.

" Please . . . I'll surrender. Just let him go. He did nothing wrong. " I cry out. Suddenly Kaleb is slung into my arms and the weasle is held against the wall by a burst of dark purple magic. He claws at his throat, trying to release himself. I'm to occupied with wrapping my arms around my child, calming myself down.

" I would rethink your decision " The person responsable states. It lets the weasle go but not before using raw magic to burn Murderer onto his forhead. Weasle floos out useing the fireplace and the figure suddenly collapses.