Chapter Two

( This is what Kaleb looks like except half his hair is black with a white ear and the other half is white with a black ear

( This is what Kaleb looks like except half his hair is black with a white ear and the other half is white with a black ear.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2

I am shocked into silence, not able to move, holding onto Kaleb for fear that this stranger planned on taking him away too. I had not realized that I had been sitting there on the floor craddling my baby for an hour until I hear soft snores. I look down to see that he was sleeping, the tear stains still visible. I was cursing myself. I should have protected him better.

I slowly stand and carefully hold Keleb while walking around the figure and going to the fire place. I call Narcissa while keeping an eye on the passes out figure.

"Yes Tom?" she asks as she rubs the sleep from her eyes. My body is shaking because 1.) I just had a melt down and 2.) Im terrified of what she is gonna do to me for letting this happen.

" I-i need y-you t-to come over now. S-someone broke i-in and t-tried to t-ake my b-b-baby." I stutter out from a mix of fear and shock. Her eyes widen and she immediatley steps in and takes him out of my arms. My inner vampire lets out a distressed whine and she gives me a soft smile. She goes to take him to his room only to screech and point her wand at the figure laying on the floor.

" Is this the one who tried to take away my grandson!" she whisper yells as not to wake him up.

"No, they actually came in and saved him before passing out but I need to check and make sure they are not a threat first. She nods and takes Kaleb to his room. I slowly approach the figure and roll them over before gently removing the hood, my wand ready in case I need to defend myself.

I let out a gasp and pull the uncouncious body to my chest and let out loud, heart wrenching sobs. Narcissa rushes back in and has her wand out before stopping and letting out a sob also, rushing towards me and encasing the two of us in a bone crushing hug.

" Oh my god, th-this cant be!"