Chapter Seven

Luna's POV

I watch as Tom leaves in a fit of rage. I quickly go to my godson's room, making sure that he is ok. I see him on the floor, drawing a picture of his mother, very accurately might I add. The only difference is his cat features are more pronounced.

"What are you doing?" I am a little startled by the question.

"Just checking up on you. I am your babysitter for tonight. How about we go into the kitchen and see if Dobby will make us some chocolate cake?" I ask. I try to hide my smile as he puts all his toys up and races into the kitchen. I look after him fondly for a moment, absentmindedly rubbing my own stomach. I catch myself and force myself not to cry.

"AUNTY!" I hear a scream and race down the hall, my wand gripped tightly in my hand. I crash into the kitchen and see Dobby stunned and the kitchen a mess, showing signs of a struggle.

"NO!" I scream, tears falling down my face. I apparate to the school, on a hunt to find Tom.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unknown POV

My blood runs cold. This was not apart of the plan. I hold my army back, just waiting to see where this goes and if it will end in our favor. I look over to Spero, letting her know not to do anything but to be ready. I sit, perched on the same tree from last week, trying not to get noticed.

"Spero, keep an eye on him and if anything happens, I will kill him myself. Screw fate." I growl out. I slowly crawl closer to the battle, just so that my smell is too far away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tom's POV

"PUT HIM DOWN!" I yell out. My eyes threaten to leak tears but I force them down. I have to stay strong, for my little kitten, I have to.

"OK," He says with a sly smile. Suddenly he lets go of Kaleb, causing him to fall off the tower and then uses his magic to catch him. "Do you really want that Tom?" He growls out. He then pulls Kaleb to his chest and puts the tip of his wand to his head.

"Leave him out of this. You already took his mother, you shall not hurt an innocent baby."

"He is not innocent. He is just a no good slimy snake like you. It is a little demon." Hermoine yells. I hit her with a stunning and silencing spell.

"TOM! KALEB! THEY TOOK HIM!" I am hit with a small body who crashes into my arms and just sobs. "I am sorry, I tried to stop them but they got away." She cries. I hug her and give her a kiss on the cheek.

"It's ok, it's not your fault. I forgive you." I whisper. I look up to where Dumblefuck has my child and is dangling him in the air.

" Let my child go, and we will leave. We will dismantle and you will never hear of the Dark Side ever again." I promise. I will do anything to save my child. He is the only thing besides my love who I will be willing to sacrifice everything for.

" No, he needs to be eliminated." His wand grows a heartwrenching green color when suddenly the ground shakes and everything stops.