[INTRO]

[NOTE: THIS BOOK IS RECOMMENDED TO BE READ WITH HEADPHONES/EARPHONES!]

Hello everyone! My name is Cypher! ❤️

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my book! For now, it's really going to be all over the place. It is still a work in progress and in the making, but I'm going to try and make it enjoyable for all those that are currently reading!

Enough about the hardships I am going through, let's get on with something more interesting! Why I'm making this story and about some of the characters (no spoilers, I promise!)

I've recently taken a liking in the vaporwave aesthetic (yes, I know! that sounds extremely cringy, but please read on!) and this certain aesthetic has its own type of music, which is a lo-fi, dubstep, electro mix genre. To put it into more metaphoric words, it's like driving down a road in the middle of nowhere at night on a fluorescent bike. Moving on, I really enjoy this type of music and it's really given me the inspiration to sit down and write.

Why did I come up with the idea of "Cybercity"? There is a certain vaporwave compilation of tracks that I really enjoy that's published on YouTube. It's unknown to me why this has a greater effect on me than any other compilation, but it just really does the trick. Obviously, it's called 'Cybercity' and has been published by Odysseus, if you'd like to check it out! To put it into simpler words, this entire novel (if I ever do finish it) has been inspired by this compilation of tracks. The audio really motivates me to write a story and I feel like every song adds to the story, it just all made sense in my mind. So, I decided to start "Cybercity" on Wattpad!! Each chapter will have its own song from the compilation to listen to as it really adds to the mood and has an effect on the reader, so if you have earphones, I really recommend you use them as you read this book! It'll feel like you're transported to a whole different universe, these tracks are seriously insane lol.

Who is the main character? The main character is one of my friends (I picture them to be the main character, it helps me shape the personality and serves as a gridline for what I want the character to look like by the end of the story). The gender of the main character is undecided for now, which leaves the readers a chance to imagine them as either a female or male! Whatever they prefer! (:

Overall, thank you so much for giving my small book a chance and I hope you'll keep reading! Enjoy! xx

~Cypher