Chapter 21: The Truth

Sabine POV:

Its really him all this time he was alive, Why did he did this to me to the crew. He better have a good explanation to why he did what he did.

But i'm happy he's alive but first i need to fix his wound so i can't wait to beat him up for making us believe he was dead.

Zeb POV:

He's alive all this time,I couldn't believe it, I wash as sabine tends to his chest wound how he did this to us to the crew to kanan.

When sabine was done with his wounds he was this uncounges so we decide to have a look around this place, he had the top technology and gates that even we nor the empire have and lots of other things but that make us even more surprise he have a picture of us on his work table and letter with your names saying that he misses us that he had to do what he did to protect us. But form what he wanted us to be protected by.

In the Ghost

Hera POV

I went in to kanan's cabin he getting worse each day he nevers wants to leave his cabin only if i force in to eat and gets showers, but he is not his old self he is even worse when order 66 happen. What happened to Ezra took a toll on everyone but even more to Kanan.

" you need to leave this cabin Kanan" I ordering him

"I don't want to just leave me alone" he said

"Alone ALONE why you want to be alone KANAN" I scream

"Can't you see i'm in pain i just lost my SON cant you everystand" he yelled

"He was my son too Kanan can't you see your not the only one in pain the whole is even chopper. Do you believe that we don't care then you're wrong, It hurts me too Kanan, But it pains me to see you like this do you honestly believe that Ezra would be happy if he see you like this No he wouldn't he will try to get you out and train him or something, but not here lock up building up your feelings. He wouldn't want that used to be sad he want us to continue want he started and bring the empire to an end."

"I just it hurts not having him with us" he said crying

** Note**

Heys guys sorry for not updating in a long time its that I Am having a lot of problems to continue this story and I running out of ideas so please be patient