Human!Werewolf Cookie X Reader - Hold On

NOTE: I don't know IF I should call this a songfic... It's based on a song, but the lyrics aren't thee. Hehe. Also, you know how I said I was gonna do Vampire first? I got too inspired by Werewolf. I swear vampire's next. Also, I forgot to mention this before, but feel free to change Werewolf's human name... I couldn't come up with anything. Alright, enough talk, I'mma start now. And yes, I know this song is about losing a loved one, but I don't care-

Y/N's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~

It's been so long since I've last seen him... I wonder where he could be now. I miss him. I miss him so much. I want him back.

Flashback, 3rd Person P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, Ace... We need to talk." 

You look up at your boyfriend. He looked back at you, with his usual cold face.

"What's the matter?"
You looked at him. He almost immediately noticed your saddened (E/C) orbs.

"Is... Something wrong? Do I have to beat anyone up?"
You quickly looked away, closed your eyes, and sighed,
"Listen, Ace... I..."
A tear rolled down your cheek, but you quickly wiped it off.

"You...?

He looked at you, obviously worried.

"I think we should break... up..."
You sighed, then looked back at him.  His face was that of a dead person. 

You stared at his eyes, which were usually either filled with emptiness, or with a small love flare, but this time, they were filled with neither. This time, they were filled with... Pain? Pain, anger, sadness... You couldn't tell. Mayhaps, it was changing too rapidly for you to tell? You didn't know what to do, he was just there, silent. Not moving a muscle. You ran as fast as you could upstairs, into the bathroom. You locked the door, because you heard his footsteps coming upstairs towards the bathroom.

"Hold on... (Y-Y/N)..."
You heard his voice speak from the other side of the door. Ace's voice sounded shaky. Very shaky.
"P... Please... I... Don't... I... Why? ... Why do you wanna... leave me?"

You sat down on the door, you weren't sure if he'd ask or not. But he did. You weren't sure why you wanted to break up either. It made you sad to break up with him, he really had no one else besides you. You didn't know what to reply, so you just blurted out something stupid.

"You're... Too protective of me. I wanna be able to do stuff without worrying that I might upset you!"
You then noticed that you said something stupid, but decided it was for the better not to fix it up.

"T-Too protective...? All I've ever told you was to be careful to what kind of people you talk to... That's what you think is protective...? You... You were everything I had... I... Love you, (Y/N)..."

"A-Ace? Ace! I..."

You quickly unlocked the door and opened it, but when you got out, he already had rushed out the door. And that was the last you heard of him.

Present Time~~~~~~~~~

You missed him too much. You couldn't handle being alone. You still didn't forgive yourself for breaking up with him and for telling him those harsh, harsh, words. You just couldn't.  You decided to put yourself up to the task of looking for him in the place where you knew he would go: The forest.

Miniatrure timesikp

You walked through the forest calmly. You knew that at some point, you were gonna find him. You left a track of stones so that you wouldn't lose your way home, though you knew that if you found him, he'd be able to take you back home. It was getting late, and you were getting tired of walking so much, so you hoped to find him soon.

...

...

...

"N-No... I-It's... Not... Possi... Possible... It... Can't...." You started getting shaky, and tears started to stream down your face. You couldn't possibly be witnessing... What you were seeing before your eyes. 

Underneath the leaves and dirt, laying on the ground, was Ace. He was lifeless, breathless, immobile... You were shaking and crying. You walked towards him with your flashlight. You knelt down next to him and removed his coat. You examined his arm and saw the bite marks of snakes and wolves that had been left untreated.

"Please... Don't leave me..." You cried out.

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry... I still want you.... I need you... P-Please.... I... I.... I didn't want to break up with you..."

It was already too dark for you to return home. You took his coat and laid down next to him, getting all the warmth from the coat he once wore. You tried to sleep, but you couldn't.  In your mind, the only thing that played were the last words he said to you:

"I... I love you, (Y/N...)"

The End.

A/N: I'M SORRY FOR DOING THIS,, OH MY GOD,,,, HHH... Okay the next one will be Werewolf COOKIE X Cookie reader but the next one won't be so sad i promise hehehe