Chapter 1

*Dylan's POV *

"YAS QUEEEN!" Ella squealed 

I sighed. "Don't you realize that was so last year?" But I get what she was saying. This greenish blue dress did look great on me. It was a sleeveless heart top dress, with the top being black lace over a teal base. The teal continued down to a flowy short skirt.

"I know, but GIIIRL! You have to get this!! Jace will go crazy over you!"

I blush at the mention of my boyfriend. "Well, my best friends opinion is more important then my boyfriends... You sure it looks good on me?" I honestly knew that what ever I wore Jace would like. I just was scared of what others would think. 

"Yes. Absolutely yes." As she says that she pulls out her phone and snaps a picture of me.

"EL!! HOW COULD YOU?!?!" I screeched at her. You should know that I hate pictures!!!

"It's not like I'm going to send it to anyone..." She said with a smile as she slid her phone back into her pocket. "Your bro told me I need to take pictures all throughout this year."

I gave her a questioning look.

"Its not like I know why!! You think I know???" She exclaimed, a fake hurt face flashed through her eyes.

I roll my eyes. "Ok. What ever. Your turn!" I pull out a long pink dress that Ella had been eyeing for months. "Try it on!"

She gasped and stared at the dress. "I thought they sold out!!!" She grabbed the dress, held it to her body, and did a spin.

"Ok girl, try the darn dress on."

Her dress was similar in style to mine, except the sparkly light pink skirt fell all the way to the floor. The top of the dress was tank top style, covered in a sequin lace.

Soon I was the one snapping pictures. "Why don't you come with us??" I begged her. Ella didn't have a date for prom. And she was happy. She hated doing the conventional thing of going with a boy to a dance. 

"NEvEr!! I would NeVeRR ruin your night with Jace!!"

I laughed at her weird emphasis. "C'mon! We're going with a group. The more the merrier!" Please Ella! I really don't want to go without you. You would make it so much more fun! "You can't go to prom by yourself!"

She groaned. "Fiine. Only if I can ignore all y'all and chill with my best friend."
I laughed once again. Her "best friend" was the food table. There was nothing more Ella loved more then food.

"Deal!! Now lets go get these dresses!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hai!!! I hope you like it so far!! :D

Should I do longer sections? Don't worry, the actual plot will start in the next chapter, I just wanted you guys to kinda get to know Dylan and Ella. Just to be clear, Dylan is a girl. She was born a girl and identifies as a girl. :P 

You will meet Jace and a few more close people in the next chapter or two.

********

What do you think of Dylan and Ella?

Is it going to slow?

Who do you want to act Dylan, Ella and Jace?

Longer updates?

Please vote, comment, follow, or not if you don't like it!

If you don't like it so far, please tell me how i can make it better!

-Dakota