Chapter 2

I moved my body to the beat as Ella and Jace watched on. Shuffling my way over, I grabbed Ella's hand and dragged her to the floor.

"DylAnnNNN!! I don't dance!!" She squealed as she tried to pull her hand away.

"C'mon! For one night in your life, just let it all go, and move your body!" I glanced at her and started to dance.

She glanced at Jace. "Help me out..?"

He put his hands up. "What can I say? She is stubborn."

Laughing I tried again. "El, pleaseee?" As I said that, her head dropped, staring at the floor.

"Ella? You ok?" I grabbed her arm. After a second she looked back up.

"Hm? Oh. Ya. I'm fine. Lets dance." 

I stared at her confused. I glanced at Jace, and he shrugged in response. What on earth was that... Ella just doesn't agree to stuff like that, and what was with that head drop? 

I shrugged it off and continued to enjoy the music.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I slid into the car and slammed the door. Looking back at Jace who was in the backseat to make sure he was good  I asked. "El, want me to drive?" Getting no reply I glanced up at her. She was hunched over the steering wheel, almost as if she passed out. "Ella??" I shook her trying to get her to wake up, her eyes had turned from their normal blue to a empty black. "ELLA!"

Realizing that Ella wasn't ok Jace leaned forward. "Ella?? Do you want me to call an ambulance?" He asked turning to me.

At that moment Ella's eyes cleared and she sat up. "Sorry guys, I'm just tired. I passed out from being tired."

Jace looked at me as if he didn't believe her. I could agree. What was wrong with you? Passing out once, maybe. I couldn't forget her weird head droop thing earlier. And her eyes.. That doesn't happen when you are tired. It doesn't happen at all.

Glancing back up at Jace I shrugged. Make him think she is just tired. Frankly, we are all tired. Maybe I just imagined the eye thing and she is just really tired.

I settled back into my seat staring out the window as Ella drove us home.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*Dring dring ring ring* 

As I waited for Ella to pick up I stared around my room, realizing that I should probably clean it. 

"Hello Dylan!" I heard Mrs. Vosch say happily.

"Hi! Is Ella around?" I asked as I picked up a few notebooks from the floor.

"About that..." She said almost worriedly. "Ella has been like freezing up, and I don't know why..."
My mind immediately flew to last night. "By freeze up do you mean kinda like hunch over and be un-aware of her surroundings?"

"Ye- how did you know?" Mrs. Vosch asked.

"Oh, um, I was just guessing."

"Okay then, sorry, she is fine now, but I am going to bring her to the doctor. I don't want her doing anything right now while we don't know what is wrong with her." 

"Oh... Okay then. Call me when you get back, I would love to know if she is okay." I said. She was probably just sick or something like that. No big deal.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I waited and waited, no call coming for hours, and then hours turned to days.

It was five days later when I finally got a call.

"What is it?" I asked Mrs. Vosch hurriedly.

She paused. "They ran all sorts of tests, like all the tests under the sun. That is why I hadn't called you sooner."

"And...?" I really did want to know what was wrong and if she would be okay.

"They don't know what it is... There appears to be nothing wrong with anything. Nothing."

Hi!

So I hoped you liked that, I don't know if it was longer then the first chapter, but I'm trying to do longer chapters. 
Wadya think so far?

Questions/comments?

If you enjoyed this, please comment, vote, and follow! If you didn't, please let me know why! 

Thanks!

-Dakota