Insane!Kaminari x Reader

Madness
The League of Villains' numerous attacks over the past few months had finally begun to dwindle but not before leaving a lasting impression upon the world and especially the students of class 1-A. With the increase of villain activity and Class 1-A's increased involvement in stopping the League, it was only a matter of time before U.A.'s student resources included an on campus therapist.

Several students from Class 1-A had seen the therapist in attempts to calm their nerves over the villain attacks or find answers to questions that had risen from fighting the villains. Though (l/n) hadn't faced many of the villains unlike Midoriya or Bakugo, her fear for her friends landed her in an afternoon session with the therapist.

On her way back to the dorm, (l/n) overheard a familiar voice with her quirk, super sonic hearing, it was Kaminari but he didn't sound like his normal self.

"We're at U.A. It's not like the villains will attack the school again." His breathing was ragged and shallow.

(l/n) didn't want to eavesdrop on her friend and classmate but something felt off. Kaminari was normally flirtatious and excitable but hearing him like that didn't seem to fit him. When (l/n) made it into the dorm, she made her way straight to Kaminari's room and knocked softly on his door.

Thump!

A loud noise came from the other side of the door and (l/n) thought she hear Kaminari pick himself off the floor and whisper to himself to act normal before opening the door with an over exaggerated smile.

"Hey, (l/n), what's up?" His smile never reached his eyes.

"Do...do you mind if I come in for a minute?" The question caught the boy off guard but he simply moved aside to allow (l/n) to enter. She fiddled with her fingers for a moment before turning to face Kaminari. "Are you okay?"

The blond looked shocked at the sudden seriousness then plastered on a smile. "I'm fine, (l/n). You could even say that I'm electric."

(e/c) orbs looked up sadly, "Denki, I accidentally heard you when I came back from seeing the therapist. It sounded like you were far from okay." The blond's face fell as he took a seat on the edge of his bed. His hands briefly covered his before sliding into his hair.

"What if they attack again? What if one of us dies, (l/n)?!" Kaminari's hands balled up in his hair as his breathing quickened. (l/n) sat next to him rubbing his back gently.

"It's okay. Everyone is safe."

"No were not! What if something happens like when they took Bakugo? What if the pros aren't able to stop them without All Might?"

(L/n) pried Kaminari's hands from his hair before cupping his face in her hands. She gently forced him to look at her.

"If the pros aren't enough then we'll just have to be enough. As long as we work together no one can stop us."

A.N. ~ This was requested by Maki_Roll_Chan. I hope everyone enjoys! I'm so sorry for not posting for awhile but there was too much going on at once and just not enough time for everything. Hopefully I can get back to updating everything a little bit regularly but I do hope y'all enjoy!