Morning Sunshine

I woke up to complete silence in the dorm. The orange glow of the setting sun seeped through the window on the other side of the room.

I opened my still tired eyes to see a still sleeping Taemin on my chest. His eyes closed, but shifting under his lids.

I smiled at him, sprawled out on top of me. He had somehow rolled over in his sleep, so that his chin was on my chest and his arms rested by my shoulders.

"Minnie, wake up." I whispered softly while running my hands up and down his back. He seemed to want more sleeping time so he tightened his hold in me, his arms slipping around my neck.

I let out a soft laugh, feeling a warmth spread through my chest that made me incredibly happy.

The happiness I felt was something that made me want to wake him up with soft kisses all over his face and sweet words. I wanted him to wake up knowing how much I loved him.

I had slept so well, it felt like I had slept centuries, and I was sure that was brought on simply by Taemin's presence.

I looked at him, grumbling and mumbling in his sleep, hair falling into his eyes.

He would need a haircut soon, the stylists would most likely want something short. I didn't want to see ihis hair go just yet. I want to be able to run my fingers through it while kissing him and brush it out of his eyes as I whisper 'I love you.'

"Tae, wake up." I say a little louder, feeling my heart flutter as he shifts on me.

I smile as I see his eyes flutter open. Dark eyes heavy with sleep stare back at me and full lips say my name.

"Minho..." he says with a low sleepy voice.

My heart is beating hard and fast, and my mind repeats a single thought in a million different ways.

Taemin, I love you.

Minnie, I'm in love with you.

There is no one in this world for me other than you.

You are the love of my life.

My heart belongs to you.

You are the most important person in the world to me.

There is nothing I wouldn't do for you.

I love everything about you.

I love you, Taemin.

My thoughts become jumbled and incoherent as his eyes widen, realizing who his pillow was. He begins to sit up and I tighten my arms around his waist and let my heart guide me, completely giving up on words.

Sitting up and bringing one hand to his face, I keep him there for a second. Wide eyes stare back at me as I lean close to him and let our foreheads touch. I feel a breath escape from his parted lips, and he shivers in my arms.

My heart, ready to burst, tells me to close the gap and let our lips touch.

I open my eyes to look at his face once more, and I see his eyes open, staring back at me.

All the feelings I've had locked away in my heart since the second I met him come flowing out, leaving my heart light and finally feeling free.

He tastes like chocolate and marshmallows and something that is undeniably Taemin. I hold him close, letting my mind go completely, kissing him with everything I've got.

His hands make their way into my hair, and his lips move just as eagerly as mine.

We remain in our own little world, kisses becoming somewhat frantic, neither of us able to get enough of each other. We could care less that we were in the living room or that any of the other members could walk in at any second.