~Four~

As Woody is carried into the doorway of Shrek's home, he realizes something. Woody is feeling love, true love- for the first time in his life. The couple is returning from a romantic date night celebrating their 6 month anniversary, Dinner at the most expensive restaurant in their area, and an erotic movie afterwards. The movie caused them both to grow... excited- to say the least.

As soon as the two come through the doorway, Shrek throws woody on the bed and starts passionately making out with the cowboy.

The big green gentleman pulls away and whispers "hold on babe, I have one more surprise for you..."

He walks over to the closet and opens it, out struts the one and only...

Guy Fieri.

"THIS IS A WINNER WINNER DICKIN DINNER RIGHT HERE!" Guy practically screams, being sure to emphasize the 'dick'. Woody is dumbfounded.

"H-how did you know?!" Woody exclaims.

"I heard you sleep talking, saying something about wanting Guy to stick his sausage inside of you," Shrek explains.

Woody's face turns beet red. 'Is this a dream?' he thinks. Guy seductively walks over to the cowboy and starts performing a strip tease for him. When the frosted-tipped man is down to his underwear, he simultaneously removes Woody's hat and kisses him in one smooth move.

"Mister Fieri... May I ask you one question?" woody squeaks.

"Ask away, Wood-ay," Guy somehow manages to make a sentence like that sound sexy.

"Your... pubes... are they also frosted-tipped?"

"Would you like to find out?" Guy winks

The tiny sheriff excitedly nods and Guy proceeds to remove his tighty whities. Indeed, the hair is bleached at the ends. Woody's greatest fantasies are coming true.

Guy starts removing Woody's clothes, and Shrek walks over to the both of them, already naked. When all three of the men are fully nude, Woody gets on all fours and gives the other two a nod. Shrek opens the bedside drawer and pulls out a bottle of lube labeled 'SWAMP JUICE', and then begins to lather it onto his now erect bratwurst.

The two both insert their Pocket-Rockets into woody, Fieri in his mouth, And Shrek in the back.

"WELCOME TO FLAVORTOWN," Guy proclaims at an almost deafening volume.

He and Shrek both thrust into woody, high-fiving when they meet in the middle. They go slow at first, clapping their hands- and Woody's cheeks- together every time they push in.

Woody has never felt this much pleasure in his life. The thrusts gradually get faster and faster, bringing woody closer and closer to climax.

Shrek is the first one to peak, Filling Woody's entire asshole with his seed. Just seeing the look on his face when he climaxes sends Guy over the edge and he dispenses his love into the little cowboy's throat. They both take their rods out of Woody and gently lay him on his back. Guy and Shrek both start licking his hose vigorously like their lives depend on it.

Woody can't take it anymore. He feels the pure pleasure extend to every centimeter in his body And he orgasms. Shrek and Guy lick up every ounce of Woody's love juice, along with any extra from themselves. They lay down next to him and Shrek pulls the covers up, just as Guy whispers "That was gangster," into woody's ear.

Best. Anniversary. Ever.

-------

A.N.

Hey, if you like this, maybe consider following me so you can get updates when I add chapters! xx