Chapter 10

Olivia's POV

We have been here in the hospital for a week now. Little Jonah was slowly getting better. I haven't left his side since he was born. I just felt that if I left him alone for even a second, he would be gone. Rose stayed with me, while Elias and Alex were out finding whoever it was that wanted me and my baby dead. I just didn't understand why anyone would do that. I mean especially to an innocent baby that hasn't done a thing. While I slept Rose watched him, and vis versa. We were getting a lot closer because of this. 

 "Did the doctor say when we could take him home?" Rose asked. 

"Not yet, they say a couple more days. He is just getting off of the breathing tube and should be breathing on his own, and they need to give him more tests to make sure he alright. Then we could take him home." I said, she nodded. 

"He is so precious. He pulled through. I can tell he is strong. He's a fighter this one." She said I smiled. It was almost time to take him home. I was happy I got to give birth to such a strong baby. "So what's his full name? I mean have you decided on your maiden name or his fathers?"  It caught me off guard. The nurse brought over this birth certificate for me to write down his name, but I haven't even though over that. I mean I also couldn't just discard Matthew, he was his father after all. I grabbed the paper and wrote down this name.

"His full name is Jonah Matthew James Blackwell. Mathew his middle name is his fathers name along with Blackwell, and James is mine. That way it works for both of us. Do you like it?" I asked Rose, she smiled.

"It's perfect for him. I love it." She said I she was happy, but her eyes didn't match her emotions. 

"Something is bothering you isn't it?" I asked her she shook her head. "You can tell me Rose were friends," She took a deep breath and I sat next to her.

"I am happy for you, but I am also jealous of you. You have this baby, and I can never have that. I mean now that I'm a hybrid I can never have any children. It makes me sad. That's why I love him so much because I can help you with him and in a way, he could be like a child for me." She said. I hugged her.

"Hey, my baby is your baby okay. Anytime because he will be a handful. I can already tell." I told her, we laughed. It was sad when she told me, but what I said was also true. My baby was her baby she was my best friend why not share him with her. The doctors came in and took Jonah to get tested. They said that once he was clear we could take him home. I was just happy to be able to sleep in a comfortable bed again, and Rose's cooking because the girl could cook. We were packing everything up. The boys said they were on their way with the car. The doctor came back with Jonah, and he didn't have his breathing tubes in. She handed him to me.

"You are all clear. He is breathing just fine on his own, and there are no problems, maybe just his weight, but once you get started on breastfeeding that should change. You are all set to take him home, and if he shows any signs of bad conditions just bring him back and we will get him all fixed. Also, he hasn't had the time to bond with you as much because of his condition at the start, so I would keep him close, so he bonds with you and gets used to you. Congratulations on him he is beautiful." She said I thanked her, and we were off. Rose grabbed the things, and I put Jonah into his car seat and we walked to the car. 

"So the little boogers coming home finally. Nice to know. Wow, I thought he would be bigger than this." Alex said. 

"Hey leave my baby's size alone. He hasn't had all my love to help him grow yet." I said. he smiled. I placed him into the car and sat next to him Rose on the other side. He was sleeping the whole way home. He was so precious. "Did you get everything set up for little Jonah boys?" I asked them they nodded. 

"You didn't go into my kitchen right? cause if I find even one used knife I will cut you." Rose said to the boys, I laughed.

"I promise you we did not touch anything in your kitchen. It's just the way you left it. I mean who else was going to make our food if we angered you." Alex said. We laughed. Johan just sat there quiet. He was adorable when he was asleep. 

"How are you doing Liv?" Elias asked.

"Considering my child almost died, alright. A little exhausted from all the worrying, but I get the feeling this one isn't going to let me sleep either." I said he smiled. A nice silence filled the car, well till Jonah woke up and filled the car with screams of hunger. I took him out and breastfed him. Rose covered me so the boys wouldn't see. Once he was done, I placed him back. We pulled up to the house and got out. I looked at the house and then back at the baby. 

"Welcome home little Jonah," I said. This was going to be the start of a new chapter in my life. One where I was a mother, let's see how this one goes for me.

~Hello Loves, I am super glad that we made it to the thousands in readers. keep it going. I hope you all liked this chapter. It's not that interesting I know, but I still hope you liked it. I will try to make the chapters more interesting from now on, but no promises. Also, I have another book called Hate to Love you on my other wattpad account fictionqueen94. I hope that if you like this one, you would go and give that one a chance. Also, shout out to my friend, she had a book called witches Hunters Love, and it is good. Her username is @Baby_Deans_Impala_67 go read her book it's a mash between supernatural and Hansel and Gretel witch hunters. And also if you guys have books out there, don't be afraid to ask me to read them I enjoy a good book. 

                                                                              ~Xoxo Kinghaawaaii