Chapter 15

Saying i'm nervous is the understatement of the century. Today i'm going to Aiden's house. For the first time i'm going to meet his family.

I sigh and start looking for clothes in my closet. After five minutes i decide of a white tank top with a sky blue cardigan. For pants i chose black jeans, and for my hair i decided to leave it loose. For shoes i chose plain black flats.

After i'm done getting ready i look over at the clock. 4:17. Aiden said he was picking me up at 4:20.

After a couple minutes i hear a car honk outside so i grab my phone and purse before heading downstairs.

"Mom i'm leaving" i said as i look ather in the kitchen with Jane and Josh.

"Okay honey be home by 11" she said.

"Okay" i said and then walked out and onto Aiden's motorcycle.

I have gotten use to Aiden's motorcycle. It's actually pretty fun having the wind with ur hair. And he even bought and extra helmet for when im riding with him.

"Ready?" he asks

"Ready" i sigh wrapping my arms around him.

As soon as i do we are off.

We drive for what seems like twenty minutes before we stop at a nice two-story house.

The house is light blue on the outside and a white door. Around the house is a white fence. On the law there are beautiful different types of flowers. All different colors. The house is so beautiful and has a home feeling to it.

"You can get off now" Aiden said i notice he's tense and his jaw is clenched.

"Oh sorry" i said unwrapping my arms from him and getting off the bike.

When he parks the motorcycle we get off and make our way to the front door. Aiden unlocks the door and opens it. As soon as we enter i'm hit with the smell of freshly baked cookies. Yum.

The house looks normal. Family portraits hanging around and it just has this homey feeling to it. You know what i mean?

"Mom i'm home" Aiden said as we walked into what i assumed was the kitchen.

In the there was a women about 5'3 with brown eyes. She had long brown hair and a nice tanned skin. She is beautiful. She had on an apron that said 'Mommy knows best.'

"Hi it's nice to meet you. My name is Laura" she said extending a hand.

"Hi my name's Katia and it's nice to meet you too" i smile at her while shaking her hand.

"Aiden told me you were coming so i baked some chocolate chip cookies. I hope you don't mind" she says chucking.

"I don't mind in fact they are my favorites" i smile at her which she returns.

"Okay so mom i'm going to give Katia a tour." Aiden said and i notice he's still tense.

"Okay be a good boy" she said pointing a finger at him.

"Yes mom" he rolled his eyes and then pulled me up the stairs.

"Okay so this is my room" he said as we enter.

His room is a typical boy's room. His bed is a king size bed. His duvet it navy blue. But instead of posters of naked girls he has posters of motorcycles. And in one wall by the closet are drawings. Beautiful ones may i add.

But Aiden gives me no times to comment on that. He quickly pulls me out and into another room.

"This is my sister room." He said tensely.

Why is he do tense?

I look around and see things are simple. I mean everything looks like its trying to make it easy. Then something catches my eye. A wheelchair. His sister must be handicapped. I walk over to the nightstand and see a picture of a little girl.

The girl looks about 6 years old. She's different. He hair is strawberry with blonde highlights and she has big brown innocent eyes. He skin is just like her mother's. She is beautiful. But that's not why she's different. She had no legs.

"She's beautiful" i whisper but i don't think Aiden heard me.

"Let's go to the living room." He said through gritted teeth.

I just nod afraid i might say something wrong and he will scream at me.

After we get to the living room i see her. The little girl from the picture playing with 3 dolls. When she notices Aiden she grins at him and motions for him to come over.

He does and kneels down. She then looks over at me and her eyes widen.

"She's very pretty" she whishpers to Aiden, but i still heard.

"So are you" i tell her with a blush.

Her face turns the color of her hair. I know i was suppose to hear that.

"I'm sorry i didn't mean to speak to about you" she said while looking down.

"It's fine and you are very beautiful too, and my name's Katia. i love your hair and your eyes. I wish i had them" i say grinning and sit indian style beside her.

"Really?" She asks eyes filled with hope.

"Yeah i mean my hair is to common. I like things that stand out like your hair and eyes. You're just so cute" i say grinning.

"Thank you" she said looking down.

"How many dolls do you have?" I ask her smiling looking at the dolls.

"Just these 3" she said.

"Do you want more?" I ask her.

"Yeah but mommy said she has to pay bills and stuff"

"How about i give my old ones to you. I never use them, their just in my closet." I said smiling at her.

"Really?" She asks grinning.

"Yeah i had alot of dolls and the barbie dream house too. So whatdo you say? You want them?"

"Yes" she said happily.

"Great. Now can i play with you?" I ask grinning.

"Yup. And Aiden you can leave Katia is mine now." She said.

I almost forgot Aiden was there. I feel myself blush for pratically admitting i use to play barbie alot.

Aiden nods then walks out of the living room.

"Alright time to play" she says.

Aiden's POV

"Hey son where is she?" My mom says when i sit in the counter still dumbfounded. I mean she was so nice to my sister even with her disability.

"Who?" I ask my mom.

"Katia" she said in a 'duh' tone.

"Oh. She's playing with Rosy." I replying the scene of them two talking to each other.

"Really?" My mom asks walking out of the kitchen and standing by the doorway of the living room looking at Katia and Rosy.

I go stand by her and notice them grinning at each other while giving voices to the dolls.

"She's a keeper" my mom whispers looking over at me.

I look down at my mom and the at Katia with Rosy.

"I know" i whisper a small smile playing at my lips.