Meeting

~~ ??? POV ~~
It's been about an hour since I brought in the new candidate for another L•M•T•.
"What's taking them so long to wake up? Was the potion she gave me too strong?" I questioned myself.

I looked back at the security video screen. The I noticed two of the candidates rising from the marble floor.
Huh... talk about timing.

~~3rd person POV~~
As the green haired boy rose from the hard floor, he almost immediately sensed the demon's rising presence.
"B-bakugo?!" The boy questioned, almost screaming.

Having heard his name, the ash blond spun around to the source.

"Deku, you bastard! Where the hell are we?!" Bakugo furiously yelled at Midoriya, turning his head left and right.
"I-I don't k-k-know! I j-just woke up here t-too......" Midoriya shook violently as he became quieter and quieter with every word.

As Midoriya's eyes trailed off, he could see another unconscious figure on the other side of the white room.
The figure had strawberry- blonde hair. Despite their back being turned, based on it's masculine structure, it was easy to tell that it was male.

Bakugo suggested, "I'll go beat 'em up for answers!" His quirk then started to to explode in his hands as he stomped off in the figure's direction.

"N-no!" Midoriya entreated. "He probably in the same situation we're in."
That's when Bakugo sensed a villainous aura emanating from behind him.

"Don't move, or else." The blue haired boy threatened from behind Bakugo. In his right hand, he held a hunting knife.

~~A/N~~
So sorry MyHeroMemeadamia for the 2 week long delay. I'll try to update soon.

Word count:288
Updated: Dec 17, 2018 12:01 am
~X.R.