Ch.17

Amelia's outfit in MM

-

(7,700+ words typed 😩 i must really love you guys!)

"You matter! Your happiness , your wellness, everything about you matters and you must take care of YOU! Make decisions for you, not to please anyone else

"You matter! Your happiness , your wellness, everything about you matters and you must take care of YOU! Make decisions for you, not to please anyone else."

-

Three wonderful months flew by since their business trip and things where finally falling into place for Amelia. October and the lovely weather known as Autumn was officially here and the start of a new perfect life for Amelia had officially begun.

She was going to be moving into her own one bedroom apartment which was straight down the hall from Desmond's apartment due to her feeling safe around him.

That feeling of Jay poppin' back up was still weighing heavy on her mind and she at least wanted to be living by someone who she knew would protect her and be there for her when she needed it the most.

But another good thing that would soon be happening for Amelia, is getting her first set of wheels. She has never had a car of her own, she always either used Uber, took a train or a bus and to finally own her own car and not have to depend on people for rides felt amazing.

Working with Lamar brought on many blessings for herself and she was so sad that her dad and family couldn't be here to witness it all.

Since that night of the fundraiser so many people wanted Amelia to help them out with their own campaigns and invited her out to fundraisers, banquets, and even a few galas as a second host, which only helped her rack up more money on the side from her job.

The people fell in love with her out going personality and felt she was a great asset to have on any team out there.

Many people always praised Lamar telling him how lucky he was to have Amelia and Lamar believed he was indeed lucky as well to have someone as beautiful, talented and smart as Amelia by his side.

That one event opened up major doors for Amelia and she had to give all the thanks to both Desmond and Lamar. She thanked Desmond for amping her up and giving her that courage to go back out there and show out the way she did and she thanked Lamar for giving her the opportunity to be seen.

Life as Lamar's assistant was still hetic and overbearing at times since the media stayed following her around and tried to figure out her personal life, but she was starting to grow acustomed to it and practically ignored them now.