Chapter I: A new begining; Tevin enters U.A.

3rd POV
At the Tokyo express, a young man who was in his high school days was listening to music. He then noticed a dark cloud hanging over.

Tevin's POV
"Huh? What the heck is that? No...... It can't be the Dynasty. I thought the original Ronin Warriors destroyed them ages ago." I looked outside. I was wearing my long sleeved button shirt with a work suit tie and brown slacks and shoes."It looks like I got to stop them and save the world. Ryō, Kento, Sai, Seiji, Rowan...... Thanks for lending me your skills and Seiji... Thanks for guiding me to the path of wisdom and strength of the Armor of halo!" I see a few Dynasty soldiers attacking civilians. "Alright, you overgrown tin cans, if Talpa wants to conquer this world, he'll have to get through me." I ripped my clothes off revealing my green suit. The soldiers attack me but I took them down one by one, they all fell.

3rd POV
As Tevin look for the survivors from the Dynasty attack, a blade was wedged on the concrete side and he knew that weapon belongs to Kale the dark warlord of Corruption.

Tevin's POV
"Alright, warlord. I know you're there! So come on out here and let's go!" I spoke to lure out the warlord.

Kale's POV
"Hehehahahaha!! I see the original Ronin warriors perished and send the Armor of Halo to you." Picking up the sword from the concrete.

That's right, Kale! And I'm going to stop the Dynasty for good!" Tevin spoke determined to rid the once evil that is which is the source.... Talpa.

"You? Defeat the master? Don't make me laugh! Master Talpa will rule this world!!"

Tevin's POV
"ARMOR OF HALO...... DAO-CHI!!!" I released a powerful aura to my hand to suit up in my Armor. In my hand was a long sword called Kōrin Ken and my Armor was green.
"All right, warlord of corruption this is where I stop you for good!"

Master Talpa's POV
"I must rid the last Ronin warrior to a place so my reign of darkness begins. And I know a perfect place!" I laughed and a portal opens as Kale and Tevin were battling. "Say goodbye, Ronin Warrior, mwaaahahahahahah!!!"

Tevin's POV
"It's over Kale, the evil dynasty is no more.....? Huh?! A portal and I'm getting sucked in!! Arrrggggh!" I screamed as Kale laughed evilly.

3rd POV
As Tevin was sent to dimensions beyond worlds, his armor was still intact and it felt heavy into the voids of space. Suddenly a blinding white light appears and to the Ronin Warrior, he was resting in a home of a green haired woman and a green haired boy.

Inko's POV
"(W-Who is this young man? And where did he come from?)" she thought as her son Izuku was concerned about the young man who was in a bad shape. "Izuku dear, go get some cold water and a wash cloth." I told my only son which he went to get.

3rd POV
As Tevin slept, he had dreamt that the Dynasty had taken over many words and darkness looms over the galaxy.
"No.... Nooo! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" Tevin cries out as his Armor immerse into a Lighter green and another figure appears to aid Tevin to save their homes and lives of others.

Tevin's POV
"*Gasps for air* Wha- was that a dream? It- it felt real. But who was that other person? He has the same armor but it immense green lightning and red. And now that I mentioned it, I am in someone's home!" I looked around as I see a poster and toys of a superhero. In which I find it hard to believe that someone loves Superheroes. "Huh! And I thought Yūlei like to read comics hehe." I smiled until I see a green haired boy came up to me.

Izuku's POV
At first, he was young like I am and he had a calm cool personality too.
"Are you a hero, sir?" I asked the young man who was in question of that.
"Not exactly. You see, I am not from this world. Where I come from, I am the new keeper of the Armor." He explains to me and I was in a complete loss.
"So, that stone.... is that your quirk? I mean you were wearing it after you were unconscious at our doorstep. It's weird that you have a quirk different from the others!" I was excited to hear his story and his name. "B-b-by the way, my name is Izuku Midoriya. It's nice to meet you, Uh...."

Tevin's POV
"Oh, it's Tevin Date. And it's nice to meet you, Izuku!" I smiled but wondered what the heck is a quirk. "By the way, who's the superhero guy all over your room?"
"Oh! That's All Might! He is the number one pro hero who wears a smile on his face to make sure everyone is okay!" Izuku chimed. "By the way, you still haven't told me about your quirk."

"Quirk? Sorry, but my powers is based of the Armor of Halo. See, There are nine Mystic Armors that a monk by the name called the Ancient one created to rid the evil Dynasty and their master Talpa." I explained to Izuku The Original keepers of the five mystical armors, it's power if joined to create the mystical Inferno Armor. "As you can see, my Armor and Powers are from my Armor and with it, it seeks.... Wisdom!" As we got to know each other and Izuku explains to me about quirks are, we became closer than brothers. Inko introduces herself as she acted motherly towards me and Izuku.

Inko's POV
"You boys are so great. By the way, will you guys be going to U.A. Together?" I asked the two which my son nodded yes but Tevin was wondering what U.A. Is. "Oh dear me, I forgot. You are new. Well, U.A. Is a school for future heroes and it can help you become a pro hero."
Tevin nodded and they left to take up the entrance exams in which they meet Katsuki Bakugou. Somehow, Izuku knew Bakugou but Tevin was different.

Bakugou's POV
"Oi, Deku! What the hell do you think you doing?! Entering at U.A.?! No way I am letting some Quirkless piece of shit make a fool out of me!!" My hand creating a small sparks to scare Deku but the other guy... he had no fear of me and he gave me a look that said, "You mess with Izuku, you'll answer to me" Look on his face. It pissed me more off that Deku Was quirkless But this guy is protecting this Deku. "And you... If you going to join Deku, I suggest that you don't. Only I should be called No.1 hero and not you two dekus."

Tevin's POV
I gave him a solid smirk on my face and said,
"You talk too much and you lack respect to others. But if putting people in their places is your only attack, then you might as well be looked down on us." Which angers the exploding ash blonde haired boy.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY, YOU BASTARD!?" Bakugou screamed which Izuku could not believe that I would belittle or put down Bakugou. I finished up my exams and so did Izuku. We waited and now we prepared ourselves for the practical Exams.

 We waited and now we prepared ourselves for the practical Exams