Chapter II: Thunderbolt and One for All

Tevin's POV
All Might met Izuku and I decided not to interfere in his 10 months of hell training while I stayed on the other side of the Dagobah Beach meditating on my Armor spirit.
"(Ancient One, I felt something strange when I dreamt that Izuku and I have the same armor but could it mean that I should help Izuku become a hero just like the Ronin warriors?)"

3rd POV
A skinny All Might stares at Tevin while he helps Izuku on the path of heroism and wonders.
"Hmmm.... This Young Tevin..... He is quirkless like Young Midoriya But he has a powerful heart, soul, and mind. But what is that strange thing is he doing?" All Might ponders and the next month, Izuku was on top of a mountain of trash after the training regimens he endured but Izuku's mind was at ease and calm. No longer the shy timid broccoli haired boy, but a determined young man.

All Might's POV
"Well done, Young Midoriya! I believe it's time for you to receive One For All." I explain my quirk is which is a stockpile. "Eat this."

"Come again?" Izuku looked at me confused as to what he meant to eat One For All.

"In order to receive One For All, you have to eat it. So, Eat. Eat! Eat!! EAT!!!!" Izuku ate the Hairy quirk known as One For All.

3rd POV
Tevin decide to go clothes shopping since he can no longer protect his world, he now must protect this world and his surrogate brother Izuku. The very next day, it was time for the day Izuku and Tevin would attend U.A. And make new friends.

Bakugou's POV
"What the hell are you two nerds doing here?!" I spoke in angry tone of voice.

"Isn't it obvious? We're here to enter the hero course of class 1-A and yet I feel like this is gonna be interesting!" Tevin spoke in cool tone of voice in which pisses the hell out of me to see a Deku and a guy who is completely useless.

*Clicks Tongue * "Shut up! Don't get in my way, you Deku and you too, mr. confident or I'll kick your asses!"

Tevin's POV
Wearing my new clothes, I wore a navy blue blazer with a yellow t-shirt with light blue denim jeans and black loafers. "Well Izuku, it's time for us to be at the gymnasium." I pat Izuku on the back. As we head towards the gym, we readied ourselves as I go into my green and white sub Armor in which the classmates were shocked to see me in this type of uniform.

"Whoa! Did you see what he did?!" Mineta cried out as the others nod in disbelief. As I ran to take down the robots, I land a sledgehammer punch to the 5 pointer bot causing it to malfunction. I ran to see if Izuku was okay and as well meet new people.
"(I won't have to use my Armor for later. Now, I got to beat those pointer bots and avoid the zero pointer. Still, I am a bit worried about Izuku though..... Huh? What the.... A girl got stuck within the rubble!)" I turned to see Izuku and a short haired brunette girl who was lodged in the rubble and I saw a zero pointer ready to attack them both. I managed to save the girl and Izuku. Now it was up to the two of us to stop the Zero pointer.
"No choice! I got to Armor up!" I ran.
"ARMOR OF HALO! DAO-CHI!!!" The green Ronin Warrior Armor appears in front of me as the class looked at it with awe and shocking. In my hands was my weapon Kōrin Ken and was ready to save them both. But, a beautiful raven haired beauty with grey cat like eyes saw the transformation and she too was amazed.

Momo's POV
"Amazing! Is- is this his Quirk?" I pondered at Tevin's power. It was like he shined through the heavens and brought light to the darkness. "(I need to find out what type of quirk it is.)"

"Izuku, let's double team this tin can!" Tevin spoke and readies their attacks.

"Right!" Izuku's Arm glow with green and red electricity and Tevin's sword glow a green lightning.

"(What are they doing? Their powers are reaching to new heights. Amazing.)" I closed my mouth with my hand looking at the display of their quirks.

Izuku's POV
"I'll go first to disorientate the zero pointer and you finish it off." I create a plan to save who helped me from falling on my way to U.A. This was it!

"Detroit.... SMAAAAAAAASSSSSSSHHHHHHH!!!!!" I connected my fist with the Quirk of One For All making the robot stunned. "Now, Tevin!"

Bakugou's POV
"(What the.... HOW THE HELL DID THAT DEKU...... DID HE HID HIS QUIRK THINKING THAT HE WAS QUIRKLESS?! THAT BASTARD IS GOING TO PAY!!!)" I gritted my teeth and there I saw the cool kid about to attack the zero pointer. "( And that guy.... He piss me off! But, is he hiding a quirk like that nerd Deku?! DAMMIT!!!)"

Tevin's POV
"Thunder... Bolt.... Cut!!!!" I leaped into mid air and brought my Kōrin Ken upwards to the sky as green lightning flashes and the sword immense a green light. I brung my Kōrin Ken down slashing the Zero pointer down causing it to explode. Everyone was amazed and in disbelief that Izuku and I destroyed a Zero pointer and Izuku was about to fall to the ground until the brunette girl slaps him and pressed her fingers together making Izuku float a bit and gently lands him on the ground.

"Urk!?Bleeeecchhhhh!" She vomited rainbows and I was disgusted but was happy to see the two are okay.

After the exams, Izuku and I were walking home waiting for our results. And we passed after I told Izuku that I gave up half my points to him and told him that he will bear a new power to help control his One For All Quirk due to him breaking his bones in his body.

"Izuku, I think it's time to become a much better hero. From now on, you my brother are a Ronin Warrior. The new symbol of peace. With the power of One For All and the Armor, we will protect the world." I spoke.

Izuku's POV
"Me? A Ronin Warrior like you? But how?" I question him.

"Simple. We're going to train you to master the weapon of the Ronin Warrior. And I feel some sort of Justice in your spirit. A kanji sign appears on my head. "See with guiding virtues, the Armor and the human spirit becomes as one. Tevin shows his symbol meaning Wisdom and now I bear the crest of Justice in orange.

"Tevin, when do we start?" I asked him.

"Right now." Tevin smiles and suddenly a monk appears in my room.

"Waaaaaahhhhh!!!" I screamed in shock. Tevin calmed me down and we bow to The Ancient One.

Ancient One's POV
"Tevin of the Halo, you have proven yourself that Izuku can bear the Armor of Hard rock. This Armor was used by the original.... Kento
And now Izuku Midoriya, you are now the new Ronin Warrior." I smiled and tipped my hat bestowing him the stone crest of Justice. "Since you are fused with the Armor and a power called One For All, you can combine them to make your Armor more useable." Hands him the staff That Kento used to help defeat the evil dynasty.

"Amazing!" Izuku exclaims with a tear in his eyes. "I promise to All Might and you Ancient One, we will be great heroes and defend our world!"
"Tevin, I believe three more armors are ready to be called too. I believe a boy with red head will be perfect to be called Wildfire, a kid with glasses to be Strata, and a young man with tape around him will be the Torrent." I place a hand on Tevin's shoulder for guidance.

Tevin's POV
"Are you sure, Ancient One? I mean we learned about All Might's secret and we'll keep it to ourselves but I think the others won't find out." I looked at him with a smirk and carried on teaching Izuku the ways of the Original Ronin Warriors.

Momo's POV
"Hmmm...." I began to think as I replayed Midoriya and Tevin's Powers. It was something I never expected from the two. Midoriya's quirk was almost identical to All Might, while Tevin's was more of a samurai and swordsman. "( He called upon the Halo...... Wait! Armor of halo? Could he be?)" I researched the name Armor of Halo and what I found made my heart flutter. "He is the last member of a group called the Ronin Warriors before pro heroes made the scene."