Violin lessons

'Fuck off!'

'Young master, you cannot avoid your violin lessons! It's something you have to learn'

'NO it's exhausting! Sebastian I order you to leave me alone right now!'

Ciel looked like he was in tears ,as if he was hurt for some reason.

'Okay young master, We can take a break..'

'Thank you'

After a few minutes Ciel leaves to his room ,climbs on top of his bed and tries to sleep but he couldn't help but wonder what made him so angry especially with Sebastian who he secretly loved so much, trying not to think much about it, he slowly drifts off to sleep.

As he wakes up ,he feels as if he is wrapped in someone's arms, someone who he already knows and he gets startled when he notices who exactly it was.

'Sebastian!!'

'yes my lord?'

'what do you think you're doing!?'

Without saying anything Sebastian pulls Ciel closer and kisses him and Ceil kisses back. The kiss lasted for more than five minutes and Sebastian slowly moves towards Ciel's neck leaving hickeys all over his soft skin.

'aah Sebastian .... Don't you dare stop'

Sebastian smirks and removes Ciel's shirt and continues to kiss all over his body making Ciel moan. They continue to feel each other for a while until they hear someone ringing the door bell and they finally stop.

'looks like we got a guest, young master'

'I'm assuming the same thing.....Sebastian'
Ciel smirks, revealing that they did have a lot of fun.

'May I ask you something young master?'

'What is it? Make it quick'

'why were you so upset earlier?'

Sebastian starts to dress up Ciel as they talk.

'Right.... It's just that you reminded me of someone I used to know and that person was very dear to me and I just miss him too much'

'Your father?'

'Yes'

'well master the reason I look like your father is because I chose to look like him so that you would be comfortable around me, I knew how much you loved him'

'I know, I loved him and Sebastian..'

'Yes my lord'

'Thank you for being there for me'

'of course my lord'

They both smile at each other, And Sebastian pats on Ciel's head'

'by the was my lord... You are......