Chapter 8

Aurora's POV

We were all settling down on the benches. Maggie was already lying across with her head on Glenn's lap. Rosita and Tara were chatting and laughing at Eugene on the back row. Edward and Carl were discussing about something with Midnight curling like a ball next to them. Tyreese and Abraham were talking at the entrance door while Daryl and Carol were looking around. I stood up cradling sleepy Judith and head to the office.

"Here, let me have her," said Carol as she walk towards me, "I'll put her to bed, you've been holding her all day,".

I gave Judith carefully not waking her up to Carol, and went inside the office so she could get more comfortable. I sat back on the bench closing my eyes when I heard footstep coming towards me. I open my eyes and saw Daryl stood in front of me, holding out his hand. Puzzled, I took it and he pulled me towards the door where Tyreese had been.

"Daryl.. I'm not in the mood to read bibles," I scowled at him.

"I know.. Just follow me, Windsor," he smirked at me as he pulled.

We went in and he locked the door. He caged me against the wall and grinned.

"Arya..," he said quietly.

"Did you hit your head on something? Or are you Confunded? You seemed to forget my name.. It's Aurora, remember?," I hissed at him.

"Arya Dixon," he start talking shit again.

"Are you alright, Daryl?," I looked at him in alarm, maybe his head did hit something.

"Our daughter's name.. It'll be Arya Dixon," he gazed into my eyes.

My jaw dropped. Did he just start planning to have a kid with me? He even named them. I start to laugh and he frowned at me.

"What..," he growled.

"You're being adorable," I chuckled.

"That priest thought Lil Ass Kicker's our daughter," he mumbled.

"That priest thought Lil Ass Kicker is my daughter," I replied still laughing.

"Whatever..But you're only gonna have kids with me," he growled at me again.

"Kids??," I gasped.

"Well I want more than one, babe," he said quietly as he start nuzzling my hair.

Holy shit.. I was speechless. He pushed my hair aside and start inhaling my scent. Leaving trails of kisses on my neck, sucking and nibbling on my skin. Well that's gonna live a mark. He pushed himself further onto me as his hands went lower. He picked up my legs and wrapped it around his waist and start kissing me. I can feel something hard on his lower region and I stifled a moan as he grind on me. I have to control myself since our group is just outside the door. My hands wrapping around his neck as he kissed me deep, my finger tugging on his hair and he growled. We finally pulled the kiss and he continued kissing and sucking on my neck.

"Daryl..," I moaned softly.

"Mmm..," he responded against my skin.

"We should stop..," I whispered at him.

"Why," he growled, clearly he doesn't want to stop.

"Coz we're in a church," I giggled.

"So? We can just wait for Rick to return and marry us off in here," he replied smirking and resting his forehead on mine.

"Are you insane?," I stared at him, "There's no way-..,"

"You don't wanna marry me?," he frowned at me.

"What? Of course I will, but-.." I replied but was cut off again.

"Well, hello fiancee," he smirked and kissed me again.

I pulled his hair again and make him face me.

"We really have to stop," I grim at him.

"Few more minutes..," he growled as he slip his hand inside my shirt, rubbing my skin, "I don't wanna take a cold shower,".

He continued kissing me and I open my mouth to let him deepen his kissed. His hand caressing my skin and slowly went up. I pulled from the kiss to catch my breath and start running my tongue under his ear to his neck, nibbling and kissing. He moaned in pleasure as he pressed himself onto my body. I pulled away again and looked at his eyes, he was breathing hard, then I kissed his forehead gently. Wrapping my hands around his neck, I hugged him, letting his head bury on my neck, rubbing my hands on his back.

"What are you doing, Windsor?," he whispered, his warm breath against my skin.

"Sshhh.. just relax, alright?," I whispered back.

I continued rubbing his back until his breath start to calm down.

"Are you Ok, now?," I asked him.

"What did you just do to me?," he replied back in question.

"Trying to calm you down since we have people just outside this door," I grinned at him, "I mean, I know I'm good, but I don't want you to scream my name and give the priest a heart attack, coz I think I just heard Rick's voice.. I think they're back,". I continued teasing him until he put me down gently.

He gave me a final kissed and straightened up. Giving me another kiss on the head, he slowly opened the door and I walked behind him.

"Well well well.., what do we have here," Rick's voice suddenly rung out.

Everybody laughed and I can feel my face going red as tomato.

"Just talking," I replied.

"Planning a wedding..," replied Daryl the same time.

"What..?," exclaimed Edward.

"Yeah.. What now..?," I turned to Daryl.

He didn't answer and just laugh before going out with Carol carrying two container.

"Pea brain..," I muttered as Edward and Carl howl with laughter.

We had a peaceful dinner celebration that night. Enjoying our self, Daryl and Carol are still scavenging gas which they have found in an abandoned car. Few hours later, Sasha who just went outside came in with worried face.

"You ok, Sasha?," I asked.

"It's Bob.. I think he's missing," she replied looking at all of us.