Chapter 14

Aurora's POV

"Is that really necessary?," I asked Rick as he tied Aaron's hand behind his back.

"It's just for safety," replied Rick, "We need to be prepare,".

"I know.. But I just check his bag, he only have a few packet of crackers and jars of baby food," I looked at Aaron puzzled, "Why do you have baby food?,".

"I followed you guys for a while and saw that you have an infant with you," he replied earnestly, "I can assure you that I'm not a threat,".

"That's what he said," Glenn snorted remembering Gareth, "We're not taking any risk here,".

"Look.. All I can say that we have a place safe for all of you, we have supplies, we have walls that protect us," Aaron explained.

"Where is it?," Rick asked him.

"I can't tell you but it's not far from here," replied Aaron, "I can show you where,".

"Oh hell no.. We don't want anymore Terminus again," said Daryl angrily.

I took the baby food and start feeding Judith as the others interrogate Aaron. I decide to let Rick do the decisions for now. Carl and Edward help the women to pack up while Abraham, Eugene, and Gabriel kills the remaining zombies that were trapped in the mud. Rick approach me and look back at Aaron.

"Let me guess, you agree to have a look, first?," I asked him.

"You read minds now?," he replied amusingly.

"Didn't Terminus teach you anything?," I retort back, "I'm not going to trust people from another community, Rick,".

"I know.. That's why we're going to have a look, first," he told me, "But I need your help though,".

"Help? What is it?," I frowned at him.

"Can you convince the others?," he asked nervously.

"Bloody hell.. You're our leader, you talk to them," I replied firmly and finish feeding Judith.

He sighed and look at the others. He slowly walk outside and call the others with Glenn and Daryl by his side. Edward and Carl look at him disbelievingly and they're not the only one, I can see Carol and Michonne's face of disapproving on going to wherever Aaron is taking us. Rick told us that Aaron had another friend hiding somewhere for precaution and two transport for us to take them to their place.

"Seriously?," asked Glenn in bewilderment, "And you still want to go with them?,".

"How do you know that they won't try to eat us?," Carl asked his father.

"That's why we won't follow the route he's taking when he comes to us," replied Rick, "Glenn and Michonne, you guys are gonna ride with me and him since he's going to lead us.. The others, you guys take the other one, give us a ten minutes head start,".

We finally agreed on Rick's decisions and followed his plan. Aaron lead us to his transport and reveal a wagon and an RV. Abraham went to check inside and climbed on the driver seat while we climbed at the back.

"There are food inside, please help yourself," said Aaron as he climbed inside the car with Rick, Glenn, and Michonne.

"Oohh.. Baked beans..," said Beth, she sat down next to her sister and open the can sharing it with us.

We drove around for another forty five minutes until everything went dark and Abraham shone the light on the road. We can still the car ahead of us and I cradled Judith to sleep while the others were resting and chatting. The RV suddenly stopped.