Chapter 2

"Wow" I said.

 "Yep" Clare replied.

 "This is crazy" I said rolling my eyes. Even at my old school it wasn't this bad. There were kids everywhere, yelling, sitting on the tables, kissing in the corner and one standing on the table yelling that everyone should stop the teacher from getting into the class room.

 "What should we do?" I asked.

 "Uh let's just sit down and not make any noise" she replied sealing her lips and giving me a small smile then looking at the pile of books she had in front of her.

 "Ring" The bell went.

 A teacher walked towards the classroom and came towards the door. The door opened and a female teacher walked into the room. She had one of those no nonsense faces and announced "I'm Mrs Asher, will you all sit down, and SHUT UP!"

 After a few more words from everyone they sat down and looked at her as if she was a nutcase which to them I suppose she was.

 "Today I will be taking you for home room and some of you are in my class "woodwork"" she said smiling "you should remember me from last year and if you are new then I'm sure you will get to know me pretty quickly."

 "Roll call then" she started calling names out

 "Robyn Austin

 Alicia Banks

 Tanya Banks

 Grace Carmine

 Josh Hall

 Elliot Meadows

 Ben Sutton

 ....

 ...." And she went on and on until a familiar sounding name was called "Annabel Thornton".... "Annabel"

 "Uh sorry yea I'm here" I blushed and looked down at my feet.