Chpapter 1❄️

Dear whoever is reading this,

Hello, My name is Alexandra but I go by Alex for short I am 17 years young and I've been in 4 foster homes. I first started attending foster homes when I was 7. The reason I have this journal...thing is because in group therapy we each take a journal and have to write our thoughts and feelings

Right now I'm staying in a group home until they find me a foster home.

Ok so the reason I ended up in foster homes was because of my mum and dad. My mother left me one day when I turned 7, but before that there was a whole different story. I wish I could remember more about my child hood, but sadly I can't. I wish I could remember more of my child hood because then I could remember if I had any other family members I could contact. I'd do anything to get out of this living hell.

I was never able to learn how to ride a bike, or experience my first tooth to fall out. I guess you could say I was deprived of my child hood. Sometimes I remember certain things of my child hood, but they only come on quick flashbacks or my dreams. I have really only been able to remember one thing from my child hood the clearest.

*Flash Back*

"Alex get in the car" my mum said with a worried expression."Mum why are you taking me away" I asked sadly. "Sweetie Mum and Dada need to take a break" she replied.

"We'll that's dumb" I added, crossing my arms. "Sharon you will not take Alex from us!" My father yelled trying to stop the car. "She needs a family!" He added desperately

"Alexandra I said get in the car!"

----

I sometimes get random flash backs from time to time, but I usually get them in the worst time. Like when I have to speak in front of the class and I end up having a flash back or a random memory I start to break into a panic attack. I can't breath. I start sweating. I forget where I am. The whole room spins. There are several reasons I break down. One of them is because I have always tried to shut off any feelings I have when it comes to my family

I've always tried to understand what I did wrong. I thought I was a good girl.

But life obviously didn't think so because here I am now 10 years later. I definitely did not think I would be at a group home at 17,. I definitely did not think I would be laying down while thinking about everything that has happened in my life in a garden that happens to belong to some dumb group home I got stuck in.

If you have asked me when I was 7 before any of this ever happened I would've said "I will grow up to be a princess and live with a charming prince",but sadly my life didn't turn out to be a fairy tail. "Hey Alex get your lazy ass up. Miss Jamey wants to talk to everyone in the house" I crane my neck up to see who interrupted one of my very few peaceful moments. When I look up my eyes meet with piercing green eyes and flaming red hair. "Ok I'll be there in a second Maddi" I tell my roommate.

"We'll hurry up it's starting in 5 minutes" she adds before leaving. I got up against my own will knowing that if I didn't get up I would get in trouble....again. Eh screw it, it's nice today. I laid back down and admired the clouds for a little while longer.

I'm tired and just want to relax.

Once I decided I've watched the clouds long enough, I got up and walked into the living room.

"You are 10 minutes late Alex" Miss. Jamey stated in a matter of faculty. I just nodded and ignored her. "You have no respect what's so ever" she commented. I swear This woman's mad. "I'm glad you noticed" I said with a smirk as I planted my self against the wall. " oh Alex. I truly believe you will change someday" "I wouldn't hold my breath" I said with annoyance laced within my words. "Anyways as you know one direction will be coming Saturday because they are doing a Show your support charity for different orphanages and group homes like us. Niall horan from this boy band was in a foster home as we'll" She stated with a smile while all the other girls squealed and swooned

I quickly rose my hand but I didn't really wait for her to ask me what I needed. We have been through so much crap-there's no way they would understand. I'm not going to spend my Saturday swooning over some millionares that believe there 'making a difference'

G"Do we have to come?" I asked. "You know Alexandra-" "Alex" I corrected her. "They took the time out of their busy schedules to come over here. You could be polite for once-" "ok ok ok" I stop a huge argument from happening. I swear sometimes I'm the adult here. . I go up stairs and climb into bed. As I stare at my ceiling I mentally prepare myself for tomorrow. I have to go to school for all 6 hours because the school caught me ditching Friday. Plus right after that I have some dumb group therapy to go to.

____

Hey guys omg thank you so much if you're reading this!! We love you all and don't worry we don't think your losers!

Love you all!!!!😘😘

Vote and comment for your support