t w o

After moving all of her stuff into her new, stuffy apartment, with the help of Chandler and Joey, who particularly enjoyed helping to bring her clothes in, Liliana was finally able to settle down and find the positives of her new life in New York. After a few days after meeting Rachel, Chandler, and Joey, she was then introduced to even more people who she knew now as Monica, Phoebe, and Ross, though not seeing much of Ross because of his lesbian ex-wife and their new baby, to which Lily found a very confusing situation. But this new group of people made Lily feel welcome, made her feel as though they were her friends, and she was theirs.

Though enjoying life with her new friends and surroundings, Lily found one downside to living in an apartment so close to them all, they seemed to not understand the use of knocking and a doorbell, believing that they could walk into her apartment when they wanted, which made them end up in awkward scenarios at some points. But even with the awkward moments, Lily was having the best and funniest time of her life with her new friends who she considered family.

Waking up on a cold New York morning, Liliana wanted nothing more than to just turn over and not get out of her comfy bed but knew that was never going to happen with the other 6 around. Walking into her living space, barely awake, Lily noticed the door of her fridge open, with the one and only Joey Tribbiani's head in searching through her food.

"Do you and chandler not own food in your apartment or is it you just like nicking my food?" At the sound of Lily's voice, Joey jumped in surprise to see the ginger stood there, arms folded.

"Yes, we do have food, yours just tastes better." Joey winked at Lily as she rolled her eyes at the Italian. "Thought so. So what you doing today Joe, anything special?"

Joey thought for a moment, "well I have an audition at 9 am, apart from that, the usual, sitting around at Monica's" Lily raised her eyebrows at him and looked at the clock.

"Joey, you do realize it's 9:30 now don't you? Your audition started half an hour ago." Joey looked at the clock in shock and put down the food he was eating. "Ah crap, not again." With that he rushed out of Lily's door, rushing off in hopes to still be able to audition for a part that most likely wasn't going to get him huge.

After deciding to get dressed for the day, Lily went across the hall to Monica's to see who else was around. Upon opening the door, Lily found Ross sat on the couch, looking at Rachel in awe, who seemed to be on the phone.

"Ask her out," Liliana said to Ross as she sat down next to him. Ross, who looked slightly shocked at her bold statement stumbled over his words.

"What? What do yo-I don't like Rachel like that, pfft, don't be silly." Lily's serious expression didn't leave her face as she looked at her friend. "Oh please, you expect me to believe you don't swoon over Rachel each time she walks into a room?"

"That's exactly what I don't do, no idea what you're talking about."

"Hm, that's weird because that's not what Chandler and Joey, apparently you've been in love her," Lily pointed to Rachel who had her back turned from the pair on the phone. "Since high school, and never got over that crush."

Ross turned in his seat towards Lily, which Lily silently laughed at the speed of his movement, almost to convince himself of what he was going to say. "Whatever them two tell you it's a lie, they just tell you this stuff to make an embarrassment out of me and for them to look cool."

Lily rolled her eyes at his outburst, "oh please Ross, those two couldn't be cool if they tried, Chandler told Joey the other day if he closed his eyes and believed he was invisible he could walk through doors without opening them, meaning I had to live with a whole day of Joey injuring himself by trying to walk through my door, I wouldn't call that cool." Ross looked at Lily as the pair burst into a fit of laughter, picturing Joey being hit in the face by trying to walk through a door.

"Hey what are you two talking about? Sorry I was on the phone." Rachel said as she came over to the pair, intrigued by what the two were talking about.

Liliana turned to Ross with a smirk on her face, picturing this as the perfect time for Ross to ask out Rachel. "Well my lovely friend, Ross here was just saying how much he likes y-" Lily was suddenly cut off with a hand over her mouth by Ross.

"Yogurt, we were saying how much I like yogurt." Ross blurted out as he tried to cover up the fact that Lily nearly outed his crush towards Rachel.

"Huh, yeah, I suppose it is quite nice." Rachel smiled at him, to which he returned. "I'm going to get a drink, you guys want anything?" Both Ross and Lily shook their heads, not that Lily could say anything with Ross's hand over her mouth. As soon as Rachel got up to head towards the kitchen, Lily took this opportunity to get Ross's hand off her by licking it as it covered her mouth.

"Ew gross Lily!" Ross groaned as he wiped his hand down his shirt. "Well don't bloody cover my mouth then you dumb ass!"

Lily stood up off the couch to go over to Rachel, "you've got to ask her out soon Ross, or else she'll find someone else and you know it."

Ross sighed knowing what his friend was saying was true, "I know, I know, just let me figure out how I'm going to do it and I will."

Lily smiled at him, "good because if you don't have the balls to do it, I'll do it for you, whether you try and stop me or not." She smiled at Ross sweetly with a hint of mischievousness and walked off towards Rachel.

--

Comment and vote! Xx