intro

school is starting in a week and i'm already dreading it. i'll have my three best friends harry, louis, and elenor of course, but i'm gonna have to face my bullies; niall horan, zayn malik, and liam payne.

louis and harry are dating and let me tell you, they are the cutest couple ever! elenor dated louis for like 2 weeks before he came out as gay but now we're all best friends and it's like they were never dating. i guess she still sorta has feelings for him but she would never do anything to try and ruin their relationship.

zayn malik and liam payne. zayn has dark brown hair, brown eyes, tattoos, he's your typical bad boy. liam has light brown hair, brown eyes, and a couple tattoos. they both claim to be straight, as they bully harry and louis for being gay, but i see the way they look at eachother. they, along with the person that basically controls everything they do, bully my friends and i.

that person is niall horan. where do i even start. he's captain of the golf team, he's irish, has blonde hair, gorgeous blue eyes, luscious pink lips, a hot body and soo much more. he's perfect. except one small thing, he's a complete dick. he bullies my friends and i, verbally and even physically sometimes. but i just cant help it, i guess i have a crush on my bully.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

hey guys!! so i've decided to start writing a new fanfic ab niall horan, as you can already see. of course i'm a larry and ziam shipper!! i mean who isn't. i'm not against elenor as you can see. everyone always makes her the bad person in a book so i've given her a chance to be the good guy for once. anyway, hope you enjoy the book!! xoxo