Cuddlebugs

Okay I honestly don't know how many of you are going to read this spinoff, but I just had to do it! So let's get into the cuteness that is Tenma and the Hanzo Ultimate girl's relationship!
Tenma has noticed over the course of his relationship that each of his girlfriends fall into different categories of things they enjoy doing with him. One such thing is cuddling, now each of his girlfriends enjoyed doing this, but Tenma has noticed that some enjoy it a lot more then others!
Murasaki
Tenma was not surprised at all that Murasaki enjoyed cuddling as much as she does, the girl was quite the shut in before they started dating and she loved getting snuggled up in her bed with Bebeby. Although it seemed like the stuffed bear has become second fiddle in that department ever since Murasaki became his girlfriend. This surprised Tenma given how attached Murasaki was to that stuffed bear and here she was casting it aside in favor of him! Tenma would be lying if he said that didn't make him feel special, in a weird kinda way given that his opponent is a stuffed animal.
               "Tenma cuddle?" Murasaki asked as she entered Tenma's shack with a nervous look on her face. Tenma always found it cute that no matter how many times Murasaki asks to cuddle she's still a nervous wreck when asking him to do it. "Of course Saki! Come here!" Tenma said as he opened his arms wide for shy girl. Murasaki instantly sat on Tenma's lap and wrapped her arms around him while pressing her head into his chest. Murasaki let out a content sigh as she got comfortable in her boyfriend's arms. The two stayed like this as they watched T.V. In silence, eventually Murasaki ended up falling asleep in his arms.
              This was normal thing for Murasaki as she not only loved to cuddle, but also fall asleep in his arms. Some people would find this annoying since this means they can't really move because they have a person sleeping on them. Although Tenma could never bring himself to the wake Murasaki up when she got like this. "Tenma have you seen Murasaki? I swear if she locked herself in her room again" Imu, Murasaki's sister and another one of his girlfriends entered his shack in anger. Although her rant died when she saw her sister cuddled up to their boyfriend while gently snoring. "I-I'll just go." Imu said in slight embarrassment as she turned around and walked out.
Ikaruga
Tenma was a little taken aback by Ikaruga being prone to cuddling, after all the princess always seemed so serious that cuddling just didn't seem to be her thing. Although he was proven wrong in spectacular fashion when Ikaruga started insisting on snuggling with him every chance she got. Tenma was not one to say no to his girlfriends especially when it came to spending time with them in anyway shape or form. Although Ikaruga tended to be a bit more reserved when it came to asking for cuddling, but Tenma had definitely began to notice a pattern with Ikaruga.
                "Tenma I just can't believe Katsuragi's perversion! I swear that girl is just infuriating!" Ikaruga said in a huff as she stormed into his shack. Tenma knew where this was going, Ikaruga tended to want cuddling when she was stressed out. "Alright Ikaruga just calm down. Come on princess come here!" Tenma said as he gestured her towards him. Ikaruga marched over to him before sitting down next to him and sitting down next to him on the couch. Ikaruga slowly leaned into Tenma's side as he wrapped his arm around her and rubbed her back gently. Ikaruga sighed as she got comfortable with Tenma holding her in a gentle embrace. This was a normal occurrence, but Tenma wouldn't have it any other way.
Yumi
Tenma was always happy to see Yumi drop her serious and tough outer shell when she was around him. Yumi always was a cold and serious girl who took her Shinobi training and following the path of justice very seriously. Although even the toughest people have their softer sides and Yumi was no exception to this rule. Whenever Yumi has the choice she would always choose to cuddle with her boyfriend if the opportunity presented itself. Although Yumi being the stubborn person that she is will never ask for it, so this led to Tenma having to take matters into his own hands.
               Tenma had gotten a text from Shiki to come over to their dorm because Yumi was in one of her crazy training sessions. Tenma entered through the front door and was instantly greeted by Murakumo. "Tenma thank goodness you're here! Yumi is taking her training way to far again!" Murakumo said from behind her mask. Tenma smiles at her before removing the mask and giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Don't worry Kumo I'll take care of it!" Tenma said as Murakumo's face erupted into a bright red blush from the kiss. Tenma chuckled before walking towards the dorm's private training room.
                  Tenma entered the room and saw Yumi relentlessly training by herself without any sign of stopping. "Yumi I think you've trained enough for one day! Come on take a brake already!" Tenma said as Yumi continued to train as if he didn't hear him. "Okay so this is the game she wants to play, well two can play at this game!" Tenma thought as he snuck up behind Yumi and got ready to put his plan into action. Tenma quickly grabbed Yumi and slung her over his shoulder and began to exit the room. "Tenma put me down this instant!" Yumi screeched as she tried to wriggle out of her boyfriend's grasp.
                 "No can do Snowflake!" Tenma said as entered her bedroom and set her down on her bed. Yumi looked at him with her cheeks puffed out in anger. "Tenma why did you interrupt my training?!" Yumi said angrily as she glared at him cutely. "Well you need to learn when to take a brake so if asking won't work then I'll just force you!" Tenma said as he laid down next to her and wrapped his arms around her waist. Yumi struggles against him for a bit before sighing in defeat and pressing the back of her head into his chest and getting comfortable. Tenma was the only person alive who could say he could get Yumi to stop train for longer then five minutes.
Hikage
Despite still learning about emotions Hikage was quite the cuddler and wasn't shy about it either. Hikage would sometimes hunt Tenma down just to get some cuddle time and no matter what she always gets what she wants in the end. Tenma found Hikage's behavior incredibly cute given how far she would go for something so simple. Although at times the stalking could get a little creepy, but hey all relationships have they're weird quirks. Tenma wouldn't want Hikage to change anything about even if it is a little weird.
Tenma was walking back to his shack when he got the familiar feeling of being watched by someone. Tenma simply shrugged it off and entered his living area without further delay. As he walked through the front door Tenma was greeted by Hikage sprawled our on his couch in a lazy manner while watching T.V. Hikage looked away from the screen and looked at Tenma before deciding to speak. "Sit now." Hikage ordered in her monotone voice as Tenma approached the coach and nudged her legs to make room. Tenma sat down and got himself comfortable as he began to watch T.V. with his girlfriend.
                Hikage instantly pushed him down so he was lying on the couch before getting on top of him and pressing her face into his chest. "Better?" Tenma asked as he pet his girlfriend's head gently. "Much better!" Hikage said as she continued to snuggle into Tenma's chest happily. Tenma rubbed her back as they continued to watch T.V. in silence. Most people would probably describe Hikage as being clingy, but Tenma wouldn't want her to be any other way. After all he loved each of these girls for who they are and that wasn't going to change anytime soon.

Okay so this is the first of this side story and I hope all of you enjoyed it! Tell me what you thought in the comments below! See you guys next time! Also tell what you would like to see from this book I have a few more ideas of my own, but I'd love some suggestions!