Last concert

Donghae pov
All I could hear were screams of the crowd, from all around the large stadium. Many people calling out members individual names.
An Elf(suju'a fandom name)in the pit section of the stadium screamed: "동해-씨, 사랑해"(Donghae, I love you)
I said 사랑해 (I love you)back.

As the last song finally ended, you could hear cries all across the stadium.
"Please don't go", "We love you", "another song, PLEASE". Even though I was saddened because of the concert ending, I couldn't wait to go home and see my lovely wife. She's so beautiful and all I could ever ask for in a wife. I love her so much. I haven't seen her in 7 months. I've only FaceTimed and spoken to her over the phone, but she seemed like she was hiding something from me. I wonder if she's ok. I hope it's nothing serious but I'll definitely find out when I arrive back home at our shared penthouse.

All of the members formed a horizontal line in the center of the stage, we intertwined hands. We each took a moment to gaze at the beautiful ocean of blue diamond shaped light sticks. It was astonishing, I'm so thankful for my fans. Finally, everyone took a bow in sync. The last concert of our excruciatingly long and tiring tour was over. Our tour has concluded!
We waved and waved at our fans while walking backward to exit the stage. I enjoyed it. As soon as I got to my dressing room, my make up artist started wiping off the sweat from my forehead. Then she handed me the makeup wipes. I thanked her. I got cleaned up and changed my clothes. Lastly, I gathered up all my things. I walked to the door and turned off the light. All I was thinking about was my wife. Once I get home I could make sweet, sweet to love her. Just thinking about it makes not only my mind go crazy but also my third leg.(if you know what the frick frack I mean 😏)

(For this tour each member had their own cars with drivers to make their way back to the hotel or homes.)
I entered the car, and took a gigantic sigh of relief. I'm really glad everything's over.

(Timeskip through the long car ride brought to you by Donghae's Chest)
I looked up at the tall building. I surely missed this place. I thanked the driver and exited the car. While walking towards the door I took out my phone to send (Y/N) a text.

(Y/N) POV
As I was talking on the phone to my best friend, (F/N) about how I would tell Donghae about the baby.....
Suddenly I got a text from Donghae saying.
"I'm on my way home babe, be there in 10. Can't wait to see you"
OH MY FUCKING GOSH. My baby, he's coming home today!!! I didn't know. Why didn't he tell me? I really wasn't prepared to tell him yet...I wonder how I'm going to do this.

I have an idea! I'll put on my favorite large sweater and he won't be able to tell until I'm actually ready to tell him. I ran Into our shared room pulling out all the clothes in my way. Until I finally found it. My magnificent giant sweater. I scurried to pull the sweater over my pregnant belly. Once I was done I walked out of the room...I heard three knocks at the door! I internally panicked. I'm really hoping the sweater idea works.

I jogged to the door, but I stopped for a moment thinking of when I see him. My hand reached for the lock. I slowly turned it. Then I did the same to the doorknob.

I saw him standing there in all his glory: my handsome husband, Lee Donghae. I made the largest smile...I then suddenly felt his soft lips on mine. This kiss melted me down to my core. Oof I love him, all of him(hehe just think dirty, you'll get what I'm saying)
It turned into a mini make-out session which I really enjoyed. It made seeing him for the first time in seven months a dream.

You felt him lick your Lower lip to ask for entrance to the inside of your mouth. With no hesitation, he jolted his tongue into my mouth with no permission.(but you didn't mind)Minutes of tongues swirling, saliva going back and forth. I could feel the heat growing in your chest. This continued until we both needed air. I backed away first and looked up at him seeing his eyes were still closed. He soon opened his eyes and smiled.

I quickly backed away to let him enter our penthouse. He walked in looking around at our living room. I walked back in right behind him, but before I knew it Donghae turned around And pulled me in for another heated kiss. I guess he really missed me. So did I.     ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I tried to keep my distance so my pregnant belly wouldn't touch his body. Minutes went by...of Donghae kissing my neck, kissing my lips, and rubbing my back. ABRUPTLY YOU WERE SWIFTLY PULLED TO THE COUCH!
You saw Donghae on top of you, unbuckling his belt. I was in shock.

Donghae POV

As I started walking in, I immediately thought of her lips, her beautiful features, and her (Short/Medium/Tall) stature. Everything about her just turned me on. Since I haven't looked at her full body in seven months it just made me 10 times more ready to just pick her up and pin her against the wall...to do unspeakable things to her all night, she wouldn't be able to even walk by tomorrow. I put my lips back on hers, I forced my tongue into her mouth without permission, but she didn't deny me access. I knew what I could do to get what I want. I quickly pulled her towards the couch and dropped her on it. I laid on top of her. I leaned in closer and started unbuckling my belt. (Y/N) was in utter shock, but I was just purely excited. I reached to lift up her shirt so I could get to my second favorite part of her. (Small/Medium/Large) breasts.

I touched her torso and I felt something very unusual. Her belly was very plump and hard. MY EYES WIDENED TO THEIR WIDEST EXTENT!

I came to the only conclusion there was. My baby was having my, baby.

Hey loves, It's your Author San with a new fanfic. So this is my Second Fanfic and I would really appreciate it if you guys would support this on going fanfic just like my Cheater Levi x Reader fanfic! I would greatly appreciated. This one is actually dedicated to my cousin...she's great and Donghae has basically become her ultimate bias, so I had to write this for her. She's a great person Lolol! Bye byeeee.