Can you explain...? {Chapter 2}

{He knows}

Hey loves, it's your author San here. This fanfics reads are at 50+ and a certain person was promised another chapter once it got here so...here's another chapter of "He came home."

{{Warning}}
<This chapter is a lil bit lemony>
I touched her torso and I felt something very unusual. Her belly was very plump and hard. MY EYES WIDENED TO THEIR WIDEST EXTENT!

Donghae pov.
I started unbuckling my belt. It's been forever since I've even laid a hand on her...therefore that makes me like a beast pouncing on its prey. This beast is extremely hungry to make love to his wife.

Excitedly, I reached for her torso to lift her shirt and get to one of her most sensitive places. I placed my hand on her, intending to slide my hand up to her breasts...Y/N was squirming under me, but I truly thought that was just the result of her being extremely ticklish.

She tried to stop me from touching her by placing her hands at the hem of her sweater so I couldn't lift it up, but I removed her hands from holding her sweater down gently. It felt like there was something in it. I didn't get what I was expecting. What my hand felt was something unusually hard and round. I widened my eyes to the point I couldn't even widen them anymore.

There was only one conclusion I could come to...I think my small lovely wife is pregnant with MY baby.

S h i t. Shit is all I could say. (Y/N) looked so worried. I'm going to have a child of my own soon. I've been dreaming about having a child or 4 children for a while after I got out of the army and settled down with,
(Y/N). I wonder if it will be a boy or a girl?????

I'm so happy. I realized...IM EXTREMELY HAPPY. I picked up (Y/N) carefully, pulling her towards me feeling her baby bump on my stomach, spinning her around lightly: I yelled happily "IM GOING TO BE A DAD. My wife is carrying my child. What more can I ask for???
I CAN'T WAIT TO TELL THE BOYS. They'll be so excited for us. Seriously, what else could I ask for in life." 
'Oh wait.' I thought to myself.       What else could I ask for...I could ask (Y/N) why the hell she didn't tell me that she was pregnant WITH MY GOD DAMN CHILD!!! I carefully put her back on her feet.

' I'm so disappointed and angry, I could have been here to support her through the early trials of pregnancy.' That was the only thought that was going through my head.

"Fuck, (Y/N) why didn't you tell me? You know I would've come right back home to take care of you and our growing baby bean in your belly, which is why I'm extremely angry at you and myself because I felt you were hiding something from me but I couldn't figure it out and every time I asked about it, you reassured me". "Damn it" I sighed aloud.

I looked her straight in the eyes...I could feel my eyes watering up with both tears of happiness and anger. "Why didn't you just tell me, babe?" I raised my voice higher out of frustration. You could've gotten hurt, doing stuff for yourself. Look at your feet now, they are swollen. I wanted to be there to protect you from any harm while being pregnant but, I wasn't able to. I said while completely sobbing.

(Y/N) Pov
WOAH, Hae-Hae!!! Please don't cry. Just let me explain. Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. I have a valid reason, Hae-Hae you cutie. I love you so much, you care so much and that's one of the thousands of reasons I married you, you care for every single thing about me. No need to cry. I'm okay. I promise you. That's literally the main reason I didn't tell you, you would have come straight back home. I wouldn't have wanted you to abandon a huge part of your career just for the bean and I. I was fine the whole time, except for the days when my feet were swollen, when I had morning sickness, and backache. Other than that Hae-Hae, I'm totally okay.

I sat up, pulled my shirt down and gave him a reassuring kiss on the lips. I felt the wetness of the tears in the kiss. While rubbing his arm to really let him know I'm fine.
I could feel Donghae's tears still dripping. I kissed those all away too.

Author's POV
"You're here now and that's all that matters, I know you would've just dropped all that you were doing for the bean and I but I didn't want you to do that because your career is also important, I realize that it was wrong for me to keep such a secret like this from you," you said. You then leaned in closer to deepen the kiss you gave him earlier.
"I will never hide anything from you again.

Being six months pregnant you had started feeling the baby move and kick just a little while back, but it always felt intensified when the baby would move. Like there was movement in two places at the same time. You really wondered why that was, but you had a doctors appointment next week so you had decided that you would ask Doctor. Park about it then.
You pulled up your shirt, then reached for Donghae's hand and pulled it towards your stomach because the baby was moving. You put his hand on the part of your stomach you could feel your little bean squirming around at.

You saw Donghae's sad expression disappear, and get replaced with an extremely proud smile. As you two make eye contact, you saw his eyes starting to water up. Even though there was still a smile on his face. You're heart fluttered at this moment because of him. "Hae-Hae is soooo pure that it hurts and I can tell since I'm carrying his little bean in my stomach it means so much to him." You thought to yourself.
You couldn't hold yourself back any more....

Y/N pov
I couldn't hold myself back anymore, I was so hungry for a taste of my sexy husband. He came back with a tan, not how pictures whitewashed him. Which I found extremely sexy and that turned me on....I made up my mind.          

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
                 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
                 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
                 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
                 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
                 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I straddled Donghae, I was tired of waiting. He looked up at me surprised. He was leaned back into the chair, I also leaned in closer to his face right at his lips. I lightly pecked his cute pink lips. Down to his pointy chin, his chiseled jawline....now I was finally at his neck. I began sucking, occasionally biting leaving passion marks on his neck. I could tell he was enjoying this because all I could hear were his adorable moans coming from under me. The space created between us by my baby bump was getting really annoying. Donghae was trying to pull me closer to him but the baby bump was in the way, it's okay because I have something else In mind.  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I ground my plump pregnant thighs and womanhood into his crotch. I heard Hae-Hae groan in pleasure so I continued grinding into him to make him even more erect.

In literally a couple seconds I felt his bulge growing through his pants. I chuckled. "Someone's excited, aren't you". I stopped my motions and Donghae immediately let out a sad sigh. "Why'd you stop"? He asked. I didn't reply I just continued what I was doing. I lifted myself off of him. Got off the couch, and I kneeled down in between Donghae's spread legs. I unzipped his pants...leaving his boxers exposed. Slowly Pulling down his boxers his manhood sprang out, standing straight up.
You grabbed his 7 inch 5 centimeters dick and started moving your hand up and down, up and down. Until Hae-Hae was a moaning mess. A few more minutes passed of your very experienced handjob. I pressed my thumb into his tip causing him to moan even louder. That was the finishing blow. Donghae nearly screamed "Y/N IM GONNA CUM, IM GONNA CUM" As he came all over my hand, he groaned my name extremely loud. He was panting so hard. I got up and grabbed a tissue to clean up the white sticky substance. Donghae smirked at me, I winked back.

He cleaned up himself, then he patted his lap, signaling me to sit. I sat on his lap and I immediately got an extremely deep kiss, tongue and everything. It was heart fluttering.

I leaned into Donghae's ear and whispered, "You're finally back Hae-Hae" Then I kissed him on the cheek.
Got up, I started walking towards the bedroom, once I neared the door I turned around and pointed at him and gave him the finger telling him to come here sensually. I entered the room. I heard Donghae quickly shuffling to his feet, running right after me into the room. He slammed the door shut.

Hey,,,,, It's your author-San here. Sorry for such a long wait, I've literally had the worst case of writers block but it's finally done, please enjoy this mess I call a fanfic. See you in the next chapter.