chapter two: lili's first appearance on raw

Jbl: hello everyone and welcome to Monday night raw coming to you live from Cleveland Ohio! Coming off a very successfull and record breaking wrestlemania last night.

Graves: indeed it was jbl, title changed hands, surprised guests, all the stops were pulled out for last night.

*lili's music plays thru the arena as she walked down the ramp and climbs into the ring and ask for a Mic*

I'm here to talk about what happened last night during my championship match with bayley. I have mad respects for bayley but I was robbed of my title shot by that troll haired good for nothin Sasha banks! She had no right to interfere in my match. I--

* Sasha's banks music interrupts lili  as she comes out on to the stage *

Banks: robbed? You were robbed? No sweetheart I was robbed when you knocked me over the top rope Saturday at NXT. That was suppose to be my moment, my chance to shine again. Your a nobody, I'm the 'da boss'

Lili: I'm a nobody huh? So tell me who did they cheer for and booed at when we came out? Go ahead I'll wait

*lili Holds her hand up to her ear towards Sasha leaning on the top rope*

Banks: oh so you have people cheering for your 15 seconds of fame. I've been in the fame for three years, I'm a 3 times woman's champion

Lili: yeah you may be a 3 times champion but when it came to the big pay per view matches you always choked. If you wouldn't have attacked me last night I would have won and became woman's champion.

Banks: Please we all knows that you don't have what it takes to be a champ or even be a diva here in the wwe

Lili: I know I have what it takes to beat You!

Banks: oh please you couldn't last five minutes against me

Lili: bring it then! * lili Throws the Mic out of the ring and gets down in a fighting stance and motions Sasha to come at her*

* Sasha starts walking down the ramp towards u. All of a sudden raw General manager Mick Foley music started playing as he walks out onto the stage*

Foley: Woah! Woah! Woah! I like what's going on here but not here. I just got word from the medical staff that bayley will be out of action for about 60 day due to a infection, but will be back for extreme rules. So here's what we're gonna do, since you both want a shot at the Wwe woman's championship u got it. But u have to show me how bad u want it..... In a ladder match for a match contract. Yep that's right it'll be lili vs Sasha banks in a #1 contender ladders match in two weeks time at WWE payback!

* foley's music plays over as lili and Sasha stare each other as both Sasha and Foley go to the back as lili stand alone in the ring*

Jbl: wow just 24 hours after a very successful wrestlemania we already have a match for payback!

Graves: this match was gonna happen eventually after how she took Sarah's spotlight