chapter three: lili's first appearance on smackdown live

Sasha banks vs alexa bliss (lili on commentary)

(Half way thru the show)

Jbl: welcome back to Tuesday night smackdown live, a small rivalry has started to brew between "da boss" Sasha banks and a up and new comer lili. Who will be joining us on commentary in a few.

*lili's music starts playing as she come thru the curtains jumping around running down to the ring but instead of jumping into the ring she skip around to the commentary table*

Jbl: welcome lili! Thanks so much for joining us

Lili: thank you very much Jbl I'm honor to be here. Your being quite over Cory

Graves: I agree with Sasha u robbed her of her spotlight!

Lili: Apparently you don't understand the concept of a royal rumble match

Jbl: Anyway let's get back to the match

Ring announcer: the following Match is a divas match set for one fall. Making her way to the ring. From Columbus ohio.....alexa bliss!

*Alexa bliss music erupts through the arena as she walks down the ramp to the ring*

Ring announcer: and her opponent, from Boston Massachusetts  she is "da boss" Sasha banks!

*Sasha banks erupts through the arena as she make her way to the ring*

Lili: don't get me wrong I have some respect for Sasha I really do the way she works for her goals. But she's just letting this jealously that's she's not in the spotlight get to her

*Bell rings three times and match starts*

Jbl: I honestly think you deserve to be here. You did a amazing job against bayley. If it wasn't for Sasha I think you would have won

Graves: please we all knows she don't have what it takes. Her name was drawn randomly for that royal rumbl, so she's just lucky. Lili don't deserve to be here.

*Sasha throws alexa thru the middle rope in front of the commentary table. She glares directly at lili*

Banks: that's gonna be you lili I'm gonna break you! *Sasha yells at lili pointing at alexa bliss*

*Sasha jumps out of the ring and picks up alexa and slams her face off the table*

Banks: this is what u want? *Sasha slams alexa's face again*  is it?

Referee: come on sasha! Get her back in the ring!

*sasha picks alexa up and leads her back towards the ring but turns around and throws alexa into lili*

Graves: sasha banks just threw alexa bliss into lili! I guess she's not done getting her revenge

*sasha throws alexa off of lili and starts beating her against her head*

*Becky lynch's music blares through the arena as she sprints down the ramp, around the ring and pulls sasha off of lili, as the bell rings three times.  She punches sasha a couple times till sasha makes a run for it up the ramp and looks back at lili's way as Becky comes to check on lili*

Ring announcer: the winner of this match by disqualification Sasha banks!

*Sasha's music plays over the speakers*

Jbl: sasha banks got a early leads on beating up on lili