Thirteen

Weeks Later......

"I will give the phone to her, hold on a sec," Ronald said as he walked out of his home office in search of Raina.

He finally found her in the kitchen where she was baking with the girls, Alexa and Adrie.

Raina was in some short shorts and a tank top; Her hair was in a messy bun, she also had an apron on her.

Alexa and Adrie were matching with her as they were also in their short shorts and a cute little top with the small apron Raina made for them. The girls were sitting on the stool beside the counter mixing the flour.

Ronald smiled as he walked towards them. He kissed the girls on their cheek which made them smile and went ahead to do the same to Raina. But this time, he gave her a quick kiss on her lips which made her blush a little. She still hasn't gotten used to him kissing her and she still finds herself a little bit shy around him.

Raina agreed to be Ronald's girlfriend a few days after he asked her out. Alexa and Adrie were also aware that their parents are dating and they were really happy about it.

"My mom wants to speak to you" Ronald passed his phone to Raina.

Raina and Adrie met Ronald's mom a few days back and the old woman fell in love with them instantly. She told Raina to call her mom and Adrie to call her grandma. She was so sweet to them and Raina never regretted meeting her.

"Hi, mom," Raina said to the other side with a nervous smile on her face while Ronald shrugged and moved towards the girls. He started a conversation with them about what they were doing.

"Hello dear. How are you?" Magda, Ronald's mother asked.

"I'm fine, mom." She answered.

"I'm glad you are doing well dear. I just wanted to ask you if my grandchildren can come to spend the rest of the weekend with me?. Please?" Magda pleaded, referring to Alexa and Adrie.

"Sure. I'm certain they will be happy to spend some time with you." Raina replied.

"Okay, dear. I will come to pick them up in about three hours. Is that okay with you?" Magda asked.

"Sure, that'll be fine. I will start getting them ready"

"Okay dear, see you soon." She said after which she ended the call.

"Girls, your Grandma is coming to pick you up for the weekend." Raina turned to the kids and announced to them.

"Yayyyy, that will be fun Adrie," Alexa said to Adrie with a big smile on her face.

"I know, Grandma will give us many chocolates like the other day." Adrie grinned.

That was Magda for you. She always made sure she spoiled them rotten whenever they visited and they always come back home with new things.

"Don't worry honey, I'll help them pack and get ready, you can continue with your baking. Maybe when you're through you can come to supervise us." Ronald offered and she smiled. She was glad he was willing to help. Clarice had gone on a week break to visit her daughter.

She had only one child who had two kids too. So she takes excuses from Ronald to go visit them from time to time.

Ronald walked over to Raina, he kissed her cheek after which he walked back to the girls and helped them undo their apron then led them upstairs to get ready.

As soon as they left the kitchen, Raina continued her baking. She decided to make some cupcakes for Jemma's Baby shower which was this evening. Since Jemma requested them, she decided to make them for her.