Chapter 9- Fancy not Crazy

It's been months since I have seen Steve and Bucky. Not a word, no letter... nothing. Expect for Stark occasional news update telling me they are both alive. My primary mission is to guard Mr Stark and Doctor Eriske but I have been put on a secondary mission to take down the rouge Nazi division known as Hydra. The General come into the lab today.

"Stark." The General called

"Yeah," Howard said poking his head out from under the desk

"I need to use your weapon."

I knew he was referring to me as a weapon. I didn't like it, not one bit but I knew better to argue.

"He is right next to you." Said Stark as the General saw me decked out in my Red hoodie and armed to a T.

"You will be abandoning your primary mission and forces on your secondary mission, do you understand."

"Yes." I told the general

"Good now go."

I left the lab without another word and bored a plane that would take me right into the action in Nazi Germany. As the trip dragged on one of the man on the plane asked

"Are you Jason Martin?"

I nodded my head not finding myself able to speak currently.

"This came for you, some kid called Steve Rogers."

My head snapped up as I took the letter from the man, it was from Steve.

"Thanks." I said as I begin to read the letter.

It read:

Dear Jason,

I knew I haven't been able to write t you but I have great news I was able to join the army. I am a part of a government project, I will be out there fighting the war soon along with Bucky hopefully. I heard from Peggy.. I mean Agent Carter that you were assigned to my project but she that you would be leaving to fight the Nazi before I could see you. I hope you win the battle you are about to enter.

From your Friend Steve Rogers

I sighed an put the letter in my pocket. I knew that this project would make Steve the Captain America that I had met in the future. The one I fight with Loki's army of aliens, the one I meet in my bar.

"Jason we are over the drop zone."

"Time to go to work boys." I said as I blackfliped out of the plane with my parashoth what I am fancy not crazy.