Chapter 3- Jason Martin's returns

Steve's POV:

After the wedding of Peter Parker and Wade Wilson. One person from my past has kept bugging me and that person was my friend Jason Martin. As I laid on my bed in my apartment I thought back to a few months ago when I first met Wade Wilson... Deadpool.

Flashback:

Deadpool showed us an image of his son as an sixteen year old.

"I guess I should start at the beginning of my son's life which he had told me about

"I guess I should start at the beginning of my son's life which he had told me about." 

"His original name was Mysclaw 'Gemini' Stilinski but he was known as Stiles, he came from a little town in Calofina known as Beacon Hills, after his Biological mother's death, Stiles Biological father got a kitchen knife and caverned many words into Stiles back." Deadpool said straggling to talk about something that had scared his son

I looked at the image of Mysclaw only to find he looked almost identical to one of my best friends. Jason Martin the only differences were that Jason had a mixture of black and brown hair and both his arms were covered in tattoos of angels and devils. But this Stiles person had the same whisky coloured eyes, the same nose, mouth... Hell the same face even the same little frickles and moles. Jason was like an older brother to me and I missed him dearly I wonder what happened to him after I went into the ice... did he live a happy lived... did he have a family...was this stiles person related to Jason... was Jason still alive...  Lost of questioned raged within my head. 

Natasha/Agent Romanoff's voice shattered my train of thought by asking, "Wait... how old is you son now?" 

"He celebrated his nineteenth birthday 2 weeks ago."

After Deadpool answered Natasha question her face when pale as if she had just seen a ghost but she shakes it off and said "Okay sorry, please continue with the story." 

Deadpool cleaned my throat and continued, "After what his father did to him, Stiles packed a blue duffle bag and left his childhood home and slept in the woods that night... after many months of travelling Stiles became one of the most wanted nine year old in America."

"What was he wanted for?" I asked

If this was a relative of Jason, I had to know what he did so I could save him... this might be the only piece of Jason left in the future.

"This." Deadpool showed us the video of what happened in Mary-vile.

The nine year old kid killed people to protect people. In that one moment the kid, Stiles reminded me of Jason. Sure Jason killed people for money and for his country but he was no monster 

"How did he lead to fire a gun like that?" asked Fury

"His father was part of the Shieft department."

"Stiles then found himself in a part of New York known as Hells kitchen, where he was beat up pretty bad and a blind man called Matthew Murdoch found him and brought him home to his boyfriend foggy and helped him out until the police tried to take Stiles into custody so he panicked and started running."  Deadpool explained to us