Story Time

Julia's POV

Me and Alex were checking the boxes one by one...
"Found anything yet?" Alex asked i shake my head as a no...
"Hey whats this box?" He said in wonder, i turned around and saw that he found the box where the only memories of me and Jordan...

"Oh...that box...well its just memories of me and...Jordan..." I said feeling sad, he checked one of the pictures "whos this guy next to you?" He pointed on the boy on my right, whos the one and only Alex "oh...thats actually my first crush..." I said kinda embarrassed "ohh~ so this is the guy who has the same name as me? Im much more good looking than him!" He said cockily "Riiiiiight....ya cocky bastard..." I giggled "Hey!" He pouted I just gave him a smile...

"Oh! Heres the box!" I said as i open the box that shows some stuff pictures of Jordan with other people and things...

I got one picture where there was Jordan and Delilah together " heres Delilah...yeah i know she looks like a slut..." I said annoyed...

Delilah has blond hair and green eyes...
She looks like a bitchy slut and always will be...
Shes the same age as me...

"Ya know she kinda looks hot and cute..." Alex said smirking, i glared at him and...kinda felt Jealous...

I gave a pout sound and turned around from him...
Trying to ignore him...and ignore the Jealousy...

Third person's POV

Julia tried to ignore him...
Suddenly He hugged her from behind...
"I was kidding...your the only one can catch my attention affection..." He said in her ear huskily, she then blushed hard "Let me...go..." She said still blushing but he only hugged tighter...

"Nope.." he said...
He then kissed her cheek...
Now shes a tomato...

"Now...stop ignoring me...ya know that I wont fall in love with that girl..." He said pleading "fine...you win..." She sighed in defeat "can you tell me the story why you and Jordan are like this?" He asked i frown then sigh..."sure...lets start it from the beginning..".

~~~•FLASHBACK•~~~

It was a peaceful day...
Jordan and Julia were having fun on the yard...

They were laughing...
They were happy...
They were being together as real siblings...

Julia was only 7 and Jordan was 8...

"Jordan..?"  "Yeah?" "Can i ask some questions..?"  "Sure go ahead He insisted "Am I a good...sister?" She asked kinda...sad "what kind of question is that? Of course you are! Your the best sister ever! Im thankful i had you!" He said proudly, Julia smiled at what he said "when we grow up...will you..." She trailed off..."Will I what..?" He asked "Will you try to forget about me...? Will you think im annoying...? Will you treat me like...trash...?" She asked...almost crying, he then hugged her tight and said, "of course I wont... I would never do that to you...Were siblings! Your my sister! And....Im your brother!"

After that thy just hugged and felt happy....
Until..
2 years had passed...

Julia was now 9 as well as Alex and Jordan was 10...