A shocking surprise

Julia's POV

I woke up feeling someone breathing on my neck..
I looked at my side and see Alex fast asleep hugging me like a teddy bear..

I smiled at how peaceful he looks..
He reminds me a lot of him...
I wondered how he was...

I checked the time and it's 6:09 in the morning..
I got up and went in the bathroom to get started.

~few minutes later after taking a bath~

As I finished taking a shower I went out, Alex was now awake and on his phone texting someone when he noticed me he looked at me with a smirk on his face...

I tossed a pillow at him from the floor "eyes off Mr. Rapist" I glared playfully "I'm not a Rapist geez" he complained "yeah right..." I rolled my eyes and went to the walk in closet..

"Hmm...what to wear what to wear...here we go!"

I looked at the piece of cloth and smiled

I wore it,left my hair flow around,put some lip tint and powder...

I got out of the walk in closet seeing no sign of Alex..
Hmm..maybe he's in the bathroom I thought I fixed up the bed while Alex was in the bathroom..

Alex's POV

After I finished showering I wrapped an towel my waist and over my shoulders, as I got out of the bathroom I saw Julia fixing up the bed and fluffing the pillows...

I smiled at how she's so organized...
I went behind her and wrap my arms around her waist...

She yelp from surprise "Alex! Stop doing that all of a sudden you scared me!" She whined I chuckled at her childish attitude "sorry cupcake, can you please dry me up?" I asked sitting on the bed "hmph..." She pouted but still dried me...
Cute...

Julia's POV

I was rubbing his shoulders dry and I just noticed that he was fit...
Damn...he was hot...
I blushed while rubbing the towel on his chest I mean who wouldn't? It so...I can't even say it..

"Heh, like what you see and touch princess?" He smirked at me "oh shut up Alex..." I rolled my eyes feeling red...as I was drying his hair I suddenly asked "hey Alex...how long have you been in this school?" "Well since 7th grade...and since that day I became the schools bad boy..." He explained "how did you became the school bad boy? Shouldn't you be mean to me since you are one?" I asked "I became the bad boy here cuz I was cold blooded and tough...specially when I get pissed...and you? Heh...your the first ever girl I ever been nice to and cared for..." He smiled "but...why me? There's a lot of girls here are much better and prettier than me..." I frowned..